seize.

"Take me to my fucking sister Brickz

"Take me to my fucking sister Brickz. I swear to God, I'll burn ALL this shit down." Zara was growing irritated.

Brickz was acting as if Money hadn't assaulted her sister multiple days ago in front of their parents. She couldn't track Ziora's location because her phone was turned off and she had never been to Monét's home before.

"Man fuck you, I'm done. Keeping me from my fucking sister." She mugged Brickz climbing out of the bed. At first she knew that Ziora could handle herself and she wouldn't jump into her relationship business because Ziora was liable to take her nigga back.

but after not hearing from her, she was beyond pissed that Brickz wasn't showing some form of concern.

"Man sit the fuck down with allat shit Zara. Yo sister good." Brickz waved her off, closing her eyes her nostrils flared. She was about to swing off on Brickz.

"I said we done. Ion fuck with you no more Big Dawg. Ion gotta deal with this shit. Imma find my sister on my own time."

Grabbing her phone, she text India giving her the update on everything that's been going on.

"I don't fuck with you Memphis niggas on me. Y'all niggas are WEIRD." Throwing her last item she wanted to take with her in the bag. She zipped it up.

"Give me yo fucking bag." Brickz snatched it out her hand throwing it into the corner. Waving her off, she crossed her arms. Grabbing his car keys, she left out the room.

she didn't care about how he felt. Her sister was her best friend, it wasn't like them to go without speaking. She didn't care if she had to pull a gun out and kill Money herself, she would die behind her twin sister.

Dialing India's number, she answered after two rings "Hey girly." India's voice was horse, she was drained. She hated that she had to drag her into this but, she did what she had to for her sister.

"I haven't talked to Ziora, Money dragged her out of my parents house and now she disappeared. Please, please send me Money's address." Zara voice cracked at the thought of something happening to her sister.

Ziora was mad she'd even introduced her sister to someone like Money. The phone rung on the other line and her face lit up when Ziora's name flashed on her screen.

"Hold on that's Zi, imma call you back girl." Clicking over, she let out a sigh of relief hearing her voice.

"Ziora what the fuck?!" Although she was elated her sister was alive, she was mad as fuck that she'd disappeared.

"I'm sorry girl." Ziora sighed

"You had me worried sick, why the fuck did Money do all that shit in front of mom and dad? Is he cra-" Ziora cut her off

"yes bitch! He is!" Zara shook her head sitting down on the couch. "I'm good though Z. Don't worry about me, he was really drunk. He'd went through a lot during the vacation with India. He just snapped."