treize.

a little filler. extremely short becauseeee, yeah.

Ziora and DeMario laid in his dark room their bodies intertwined with each other wrapped in the sheets, Money wide awake and Ziora staying awake to keep Money company

He never found himself sleeping the nights he had to travel for business meetings.

dontchange by musiq soulchild played softly on the speakers.

I was meant for you and you were meant for me, yeah
And I'll make sure that I'll be everything you need, yeah
Girl the way we are is how its gonna be
Just as long as your love don't change

"What did you want to be when you were a kid?" Ziora spoke up knocking Money out of his thoughts. He wasn't used to having someone present during these nights.

"shit, the basics forreal. Doctor, President, astronaut. Reality set in and you realize this hood shit hard to get outta. I started seeing niggas in nice ass cars and clothes. By age 10, I wanted to be the biggest drug dealer in South Memphis."

Ziora rolled on her stomach, her mouth agape clearly shocked. She hated that he had to grow up so fast. She hated that he couldn't enjoy being a child because he had to focus on getting out of the hood.

"I'm not gone tell you to leave this shit behind. I'll suggest you leave it because it's dangerous and you got people around you that care about you, but you been in this way longer than you've known me. There is better out there and it's not like you lacking in the money. I'm just saying think about how life would be after you get rid of it. Imma be stick beside you because I love it here, but, I want better for you and you should want better for you as well."

"I like you Zi... dead ass." Money decided to change the conversation. "I was gone do this shit while we was in Maldives but. Since we here." Money clapped his hands turning the light on. She loved that light until it was time for the back shots and the room turned into a rave with flashing lights.

The room definitely needed to come with a seizure warning.

Grabbing the thick Diamond encrusted chain from the dresser drawer beside them. He held up the 'M'.

"I'm not good at shit like this but, I knew from the moment you came around I was going to make you my girl. It's been two months since we started fucking with each other — but when you fasho you want something... That time shit don't even matter. Things gone get tough between us Zi, you might not always get the Money you expect, I'm not perfect. I'm going to see the lady" they both let out a laugh and Ziora wiped her tears. She was an emotional person

"but I want you in my life. Ion know if this chain gone be replaced with a thick ass ring one day but on my granny I'm praying it go that far. Will you be my girlfriend Ziora?"

 Will you be my girlfriend Ziora?"

"Man, you ugly as hell." DeMario laughed and Ziora face straighter out.

"Yes, DeMario I will be your future wife." She laughed, wrapping her arms around him tightly, she kissed all over his face. They were now locked in.

She was hooked on DeMario and he was hooked on Ziora.

the next day
Miami, FL
10:30 pm

"Don't move." Money spoke with a hard but country tone.

Ziora nodded her head, she knew he was serious and was going to do as he said. "Can you send a bottle of 1942 over here? Please?" Money nodded placing a kiss on Ziora's lips, before disappearing to another VIP section.

The shots were coming "y'all, we really the hood version of mob wives" Zara joked, causing the girls to laugh. Normally they would be up twerking but she knew that people would be watching and they were representation of their men.

"I couldn't be on a reality show, I'd be on that bitch knocking everybody out with bottles. Lulu Lemon wanna jump his long head ass in? Boop, Rollie big ass wanna roll up, boop boop. I gotta hit her with two bottles to take her down."

"Man, them bitches annoy me so bad. Every time Natalie saying she going to get the bag, I'd punch her in the chin. Knock her jaw loose." India nodded her head in agreement agreeing with both Zara and Ziora.

She was pretty, but she didn't play with bitches. She was really about all the shit most bitches talked, and having a crazy ass fiance didn't help her cockiness. If she couldn't handle it, her man would knock anybody out behind her and his best friends was willing to step behind them as well.

Did I tell y'all Money asked me to be his girlfriend last night?" Ziora showed the girls her chain. Normally she would rushed to tell Zara something like this but she in Money were so wrapped up in each other's world the full 24 hours she didn't think about sharing.

She had never been so obsessed with one person and never had one person so obsessed with her.

"Hell no, I noticed the M but you know Money always buying you shit!" Zara laughed picking up the M on her chest, hee arm fell down as if the Diamond chain was too heavy to be weighed.

"Bitch gone have neck problems!" India added onto the joke, with a laugh.

"If I'm getting neck problems from anything it's gone be from the way I throw this NECK!!." Ziora smirked, throwing back the 1942 shot she had in her hand for far too long.

"Oh, if we talmbout dat, bitches gone get arthritis in they necks. I'm bitches." Zara jumped in.

"Y'all think I could get m a neck brace with diamonds...?" Each of the girls sat thinking about it, unsure if it was possible. They'd never seen it done, shrugging their shoulders the girls decided to move on.

"Fuck it, imma have Durk autograph mine." India joined in through their laughter. Everything was so much funnier to them now that they were tipsy.

When they gained their composure the girls talked about any and everything occasionally throwing shots back. The life she was living was different, she always had her sister as her best friend. She never thought about letting anyone else in because she felt like God has already gave her one.

However, she enjoyed having India in her life. She even enjoyed the two men that called her sis. They all shared a separate bond. It took her weeks her and Durk to share a full conversation. He was funny but he wasn't open to new people.

Ziora loved the way Durk loved India. They had the type of love that she would constantly hope for in the past.

Their eyes furrowed noticing Durk standing with a gun to the Hispanic mans head, the smirk on his face never leaving, his eyes fixated towards their section instead of Durks big brown orbs.

The streets knew of the endless love Durk had for his fiancé and that love was the reason her life was ending.

The gun shot flew into India's chest from across the room. Ziora and Zara screamed loudly, ducking onto the ground pulling India down with them.

She didn't know if it would do more harm than good but mentally she could have saved her from another shot if she was alive. Zara quickly called an ambulance with the following of multiple gun shots behind heard after.

The three men rushed over to the girls section to see if they were injured.

She watched the pain in each of their eyes. Durk hurt the most. Quickly he picked her up bridal style, rushing down the stairs. Durk placed India in the back seat, Ziora climbed in beside her. Hoping to keep her from choking on her own blood or simply bleeding out.

Ziora felt like it was her fault and while she sat in the backseat of the car trying to save her friend. Her mind wandered to if only she stayed home like Money wanted her to. If she decided not to be a clingy girlfriend. India wouldn't be fighting for her life.

—————

Somebody make shirts with India and Angel wings.

Vote and comment. Also, follow @kirawritess on Instagrammm