six.

commenting helps us gain motivation. please VOTE AND COMMENT. I see the same people in the comments and I completely appreciate y'all. 🥺

"I'm ready to go

"I'm ready to go." Ziora sunk into the seat of the spinning chair.

to: dinero. 💵
would you still fw me if I was a snail?

from: dinero. 💵
fuck you on Zi? ain't you at work?

to: dinero. 💵
why you ain't say "call out, I'll pay you for the day."

"he don't fuck with me forreal." she mumbled, sliding her phone on the desk she looked at the time. Today she was substituting at a one of the schools in South Memphis. It was a new job and she enjoyed it more than the last job she had, she even thought about becoming an elementary school teacher. She got along with the junior and senior students because they weren't too far off in age, however, she knew she'd enjoy the young students and their pure personalities more, these kids were too damn grown.

She was able to get the position because Money knew people, she wouldn't complain. She was all for getting things handed to her as long as she didn't take it for granted when she received it.

"Ms. Raines!" One of her students from 4th period walked into the very full classroom "I was wit my sister the other day and she was watching a live. It was you and Money!"

"You know Money?" Another student yelled and she scrunched her face up.

"Y'all need to be as excited about y'all work as y'all are about Money!"

"Can we meet him?"

She felt like everyone's obsession with Money was weird. Yeah, she wanted to live in his skin but that's because she dealt with him all the time. These people were strangers.

"aye, ion care bout Money... Ms. Raines, you're the one I love."

Ziora ignored him, picking her phone up from the desk.

to: dinero. 💵
these bad ass kids wanna meet you Chris Brown.
😂😂😂. neighborhood hero face ass.

from: dinero. 💵
y they wanna see me?
nah, that's cool with me. ya school got metal detectors?

Ziora double tapped the message pressing the thumbs up. Indicating that each student wore clear book bags and emptied their pockets.

from: dinero. 💵
imma be up there to get you, just don't say shit bout it.

Ziora could understand that he didn't want anyone to know where he would be when school released. The best thing about being a substitute was she left when the students left.