quinze.

Money saw red

Money saw red. The man that was once peaceful was about reek havoc all throughout Miami.

The rest of the team boarded the jet and they flew out to Miami multiple days ago. Everyone knew Money only recruited the best shooters. His men were trained killers, some even went as deep as being veterans.

"That nigga shot family. So, we leaving with blood. Y'all got the warehouse, we got his mansion." He split the group in half. Sending the best to his warehouse and bringing his second best to Al's home.

"Leave the lil niggas alive." He spoke referring to children. "India was a casualty in this shit. Ion know what you wanna do with his wife's life but it's on you bruh."

"Y'all niggas ready? We trained for this shit, everybody getting back on that plane tonight, alive. I done paid my rent for the month, I gotta get my full 30 days outta that shit. They can take me on the first." Brickz lightened the mood but everyone mains mission was to kill everyone else and make it out alive.

Everyone boarded the all black tinted vans. Going separate ways, Money looked at Durk through his ski mask. He wanted revenge. DeMario could see how bad it was affecting his brother, this morning was the first time he slept knowing the plan was set and stone. They ran through the plan over and over. He wanted nothing more than to get niggas back for the attempted murder of India.

Brickz and Money felt the same way about their little sister.

Al's mansion was secluded, he didn't have neighbors for miles and that made this kill so much easier. Money sent his IT guy in to work as a security company stating there was someone hacking the security cameras and they received an alert at the company.

Raul set a loop so that the cameras were in rotation of the same empty surroundings. The six men hopped out the van shooting the worker that stood in front of the large entrance into his house.

Walking inside of the home, Durk snuck up to one of the guards instantly snapping his neck.

Raul informed them each of how many guards were on night shift according to the older security tapes. With each body, Money became more anxious to get Al off of his hands.

The three men stood over Al and his wife's bed.

"Wake up pussy." Money sent a strike to his face with the butt of his gun. Al jumped up in his bed reaching for the gun that Money had already removed.

"You owe my sister an apology." Brickz spoke in a sinister tone. The gold from his fronts showed brightly through his ski mask.

"Wait, d-don't kill me. I'm sorry." Al pleaded his case.

"bitch you tried to take my girl away from me. Give me a reason I shouldn't kill this bitch" Durk mugged Al's wife who sat in a state of shock. The tears from her face were non-stop.

"My name is Rita, I have three kids. Two sons and one daughter." She spoke hoping to humanize herself and gain sympathy from a very angry Durk who only wanted revenge