onze.

Ziora sat with her legs in a pretzel shaped fully dressed in the bathing suit Zara packed for her, she eyed Money while he was sleep

She was so excited to be in Punta Cana and she couldn't hide it. This was the first day of their vacation and if DeMario wanted to sleep he should've stayed in South Memphis.

"Ziora, you being weird right na" Money spoke groggily.

"I'm tryna run this money up, don't need no sleep." She pulled on Money's twist, grabbing her wrist he pulled her down to his face level.

"Lay down."

Ziora rolled her eyes, sitting back up in the position she was in before. "Money wake uppp. If you wanted to sleep, you should've kept yo ass in Tennessee."

Her bottom lip poked out, she crossed her arms pouting.

"Put yo damn lip in." Opening his eyes, he turned to look at her. She laughed at how much he learned her habits over the short period of time they've known each other.

DeMario's lips spread into a smile, happy to see her old habits forming.

"Aight, I'm up." Standing up from the bed, he yawned walking to the bathroom to shower.

Ziora sat anxiously jumping from the apps waiting for DeMario to finish getting dressed.

When they finally made it to the beach Ziora fell in love. She was so happy, she felt like a kid in the candy store.

@flyasszi: 📍on an island

Money held the forces in his hand linking his arm around her neck. Slightly looking up at him, he kissed her temple.

"you ready?" he looked down at her, he laughed at the confusion on her face.

"ready for what?" She stared off at the ocean in front of her. She couldn't understand how something so beautiful could be so dangerous.

The sound of kids laughter took her eyes from the ocean to the small family that joked with each other.

"we going on that." he pointed to the yacht, biting down on her lip hiding the excitement she nodded her head.