Chapter 11: The Sin Selection Protocol.

(9 Months After The Events Of "Let The Show Begin.")

The café was quiet as usual, the rain poured lightly against the window. It was warm inside, the smell of fresh coffee beans flew around the air. The wall towards the west of the café was full to the brim with postcards from Yoshi. Rei stood behind the counter, preparing the normal lot of food for everyone.

Sakuzawa always got an egg and bacon muffin with a hot chocolate.

Tokuma always got a ham and cheese toasted sandwich with a mocha.

Baisho always got a salad wrap with a hot chocolate.

It was only 6:00am so Rei hadn't opened up shop yet, it was weird today all the students had gotten an email giving them the day off. There was no reason for it, it would've been one of the last Friday's before the end of school. Rei didn't mind it though, anything for some more time in the café. He heard the bell ring, saying someone had walked into the café. Rei looked up, it was the blonde haired, blue eyed girl from the first day of school. She walked up to the counter.

"Are you open yet?" The girl asked smiling, her face was gentle. She had tear streaks on her face. She looked soft, but broken.

"Not usually no, but I'll make this a special occasion. Please take a seat." Rei smiled.

"Thankyou." She sat down at the counter on a bar stool.

"What would you like?" Rei asked politely.

"My dad used to be able to make really good hot chocolates, do you reckon you could try and match it?" She looked up to Rei smiling.

"I could try and beat it." Rei gave a little laugh, starting to make the hot chocolate. She giggled along with him.

"How long have you had this place for?" She asked, looking around.

"About 9 months, I bought it off an old man at the start of school." Rei pointed to the wall of postcards.

"Oh I see, it's a nice little place." She smiled, Rei noticed she looked a lot like Kuromura did before her hair turned fully white earlier in the year.

"Are you related to Kuromura Haitsu?" Rei asked, adding some marshmallows to her drink.

"Well... yeah, it's complicated." She looked at Rei.

"Well, what's your name anyway?" Rei laughed passing her drink over to her. She took a sip, her face became calm.

"Yamane Sakugi. This hot chocolate is brilliant by the way." She started taking multiple sips.

"Calm down," Rei giggled. "You'll burn your throat."

"I'll be fine." As if karma had struck her down, she took a big sip and made a weird face.

"You burnt your tongue didn't you?" Rei started laughing.

"Hey.. don't bully me." She giggled a little bit, fanning her mouth with her hand. Rei walked around the counter and sat next to her.

"So, what's getting you all emotional?" Rei smiled, Yamane looked at him and started to explain.

"Well, there was this guy. All my life I grew up hating him, he was evil, vile, disgusting. We had an argument not long ago, I said some stuff, he said some stuff, then I decided I was done. I didn't want anything to do with him, before I left he told me to go back and look through life. He told me to say hi to some people and he said he was sorry for everything. Now that I've started going back, I realized that all this time... he wasn't so bad." She fell into tears, dropping her head into Rei's chest.