Part 4(Patch up)

Hey guys,
              Hope u r enjoying this story...keep supporting nd voting...
So, let's begin with this chapter without any further delay....
___________________________________
The scene starts from shivangi looking at mohsin teary eyed...he cupped her face nd kissed her forehead...

MOHSIN:(kissing her forehead) shivi...mei hi hu bachaa...tumhara mohsin...(to make her believe that she's not dreaming)

She listening to him started crying badly hugging him tightly

Mohsin too was in tears seeing her condition...he rubbed her back nd caressed her hair trying to calm her...

MOHSIN:(caressing her head) shivi...shh bachaa...bss..bss..shh...
I m sorry baby...I m so sorry...pls mtt ro naa...I can't see u in tears...
Mene intentionally nhi kiya yeh sb schii...u trust me naa...(he asked cupping her face)

She nodded nd hugged him tightly clutching to his shirt

She nodded nd hugged him tightly clutching to his shirt...he tried to calm her, but all in vain...
He wanted her to share her feelings with him...

MOHSIN:(kissing her hair) bss...bss..shh...bss shivi...pls chup hojao...kyu ro rhi ho jaan...mujhse gussa ho kya...I m sorry bacha...
(holding his ears)

Shivi wiped her tears nd held his hands down...she nodded in no...

SHIVI:(wiping his tears) Nhi hu mei tumse gussa

SHIVI:(wiping his tears) Nhi hu mei tumse gussa...pr hurt hu mohsin...I know ki tum busy the family ke sath...I understand ur situation...pr atleast mere message ka reply toh kr dete...I was so tensed for u...mene kal sb kuch jaldi khatam kr liya tha so that I could spend some time with you...call bhi isliye kiya tha ki...pr phi.r...t.u.m...(crying)...I...m..s.or.ryy...m.ujh.e...k.u.ch...s.m.jh...n.hi...aa..r.ha...