Part 19(Planning for teri ada)

Hey guys,
Hope u r enjoying this story...let's continue with the story without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from mohsin reaching to vyrl's office where Pooja was waiting for them...she smiled seeing mohsin coming with a blindfolded shivi in his arms...she understood that he wanted to surprise her...she signalled mohsin to come in her cabin...he went in with shivi and Pooja played the song "teri ada"...

Shivi smiled hearing the song, but was confused too...mohsin placed her down, opening her blindfold as the song ended...she was surprised seeing Pooja and hugged her tightly...

POOJA:(kissing her cheeks) hii shivangi...how r u my dear..

SHIVI:(smiling) I m good..how r u...aur vo song jo abhi play kiya tha...it's amazing yrr...

POOJA:(teasingly) Ab uss song ke baare mei toh tumhe mohsin hi bta skta h...afterall uska hi toh surprise h apni shivi ke liye...

Mohsin smiled while shivi looked at him, being confused...mohsin made her sit on the couch, sitting beside her...he side hugged her, while Pooja adored them...

MOHSIN:(caressing her face) tumhe yeh song pasand aaya naa..
(she nodded) toh surprise yhi h ki hum dono iss music video mei sath mei kaam krne wale h...mtlb hmara new collaboration, jiske liye hum itne time se soch rhe the
...mujhe lgaa ki humei isse acha mauka nhi milega, isliye mene hum dono ki taraf se hnn krdi h...
(Kissing her temple)

SHIVI:(hugging him tightly in excitement) oh my god...wow mohsin..mtlb hmari second music video...(snuggling into him) thankuu so much...I loved ur surprise...

Mohsin smiled and kissed her forehead...shivi closed her eyes hugging him...they both were so lost in eachother that they forgot that they r not alone...

POOJA:(clearing her throat) ahemm..ahmm...tum dono toh itne kho gye ek dusre mei ki mujhe bhul hi gye...(teasing them)

Shivi smiled, while mohsin blushed hearing this...Pooja chuckled seeing him blushing...

POOJA:(adoring them) aww...tum dono kitne cute ho yrr...shivi se zyada toh momo blush kr rha h...
(Teasing him) vese mohsin...tum toh ladkiyon se bhi zyada blush krte ho...bss tumhare saamne toh shivi ka naam lene ki der h..

Mohsin blushed and hid his face in shivi's neck, hugging her...shivi smiled and caressed his hair...

SHIVI:(caressing his nape) bss yrr Pooja...ab aur tease nhi krna mere mohsin ko...

POOJA:(smiling) Tum dono sach mei boht cute ho yrr...jb khud ek dusre ko tease krna ho toh thik h, pr jb koi aur kuch keh de toh hmesha ek dusre ko defend krne aa jaate ho...(excitedly) iss baar toh boht mazaa aayega shoot krne mei...

Mohsin and shivangi nodded and they met the other team members too, whom they already knew from baarish's time...They finalised the location and dates too...They spent sometime with Pooja and then drove off to a restaurant for dinner...

MOHSIN:(saw her smiling) Kya soch rhi ho shivi...

SHIVI:(hugging him) yhi ki mera mohsin mujhse kitna pyar krta h...yeh meri life ka best surprise tha..especially song ke lyrics is epic...thankuu mohsin...I love u..

MOHSIN:(kissing her forehead) I love u too mera bachaa...mujhe jese hi call aaya, mene hnn krdi... tumhari taraf se bhi..mujhe pta tha ki tumhe yeh gaana boht pasand aayega...(feeding her) chlo ab...dinner krlete h, phir hum dono long drive pe jayenge aur phir beach pe bhi...

Shivi nodded and they both had dinner, feeding eachother...they both sat in the car for a long drive
...mohsin was driving, while shivi was looking out and smiling...

MOHSIN:(stopping the car at an isolated road) yaha tumhara boyfriend yeh wait kr rha h ki kb use thodi attention milegi aur tum ho ki meri taraf dekh bhi nhi rhi ho...mein boht gussa hu tumse
..(turning his face to the other side)

SHIVI:(smiling) aww...koi baat nhi baby...mujhe bhi apne boyfriend ko manana aata h...

Saying this, she opened her seatbelt and sat on his lap in criss cross position, looping her arms around his neck...mohsin didn't looked at her, trying to hide his smile...shivi kissed his forehead, then cheeks, then nose, then chin and finally captured his lips, pulling him closer caressing his hair...mohsin held her waist, reciprocating to the the kiss...he attacked her neck, after breaking the kiss...shivi moaned as he licked and kissed her neck...she winced in pain as he bit it...mohsin sucked that area and planted wet kisses, soothing her pain...

MOHSIN:(kissing her boobs above her clothes) I love u baby... mujhe yeh suck krna h plss..abhi krna h...plss shivi...(desperately)

Shivi smiled and looked around to check if there's someone...she smiled and told him to park the car in a corner...he parked the car and shivi removed her top, along with her bra...mohsin covered her back with a shawl and latched onto her nipples, sucking it slowly
...shivi smiled, caressing his hair lovingly...he left her nipples after sometime and snuggled into her chest, feeling her warmth...

SHIVI:(kissing his head) Kya hua mere baby ko...beach pe nhi jaana kya..(caressing his hair)

MOHSIN:(hugging her more tightly) Nhi jaana pls...mujhe ese hi rhna h thodi der...kal chlenge beach..plss...

Shivi nodded happily and kissed his cheeks...he stayed like that only, snuggling into her chest...
After sometime, he made her wear her clothes and shivi sat back on her seat...Mohsin dropped her to her house as it was very late...he hugged her tightly, caressing her hair lovingly
...shivi kissed his cheeks and went bidding him...Mohsin too went to his home, where sajjad was waiting for him...he asked him about shivi's reaction...mohsin told him everything and blushed as he teased him...He too slept, sending shivi a message "Good night bachaa...shivin dreams❤...I love you so much baby"

Shivi smiled receiving his message and sent him "Good night mohsin...nd I love u too baby...❤"
Mohsin slept peacefully after reading her message...he dreamt of her in a bridal attire coming towards him and hugging him...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys... keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: Teri ada shoot moments..