Part 25(Love all around)

Hey guys,
               I m a neet aspirant and i have my exam on 17th of July...So, I thought to leave wattpad or stop writing for a month, but it is my stress buster...I can't leave writing, but I will not be able to give many updates in a single day.
...I'll update according to my state of mind and time too...So, plss cooperate guys...today I'll give more updates, maybe 2 or 3, but otherwise maybe only one...I'll update according to my wish, so plss support me..no story will be lagging behind, so plss cooperate if somedays i can't update or can give only one update...I hv to concentrate on my studies now...Today I'll try to write as much as possible as i was busy from last 2 days...

Now, let's continue with the story without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from mohsin taking shivangi to a backyard of their resort...she was amazed to see such a beautiful arrangement
...she saw him sitting on his knees in the centre of a heart with a rose in his hand...shivi ran to him and hugged him tightly, bending in front of him...mohsin caressed her back, kissing her hair...

SHIVI:(cupping his face and kissing his forehead) thankuu so much...aaj ka din itna special bnane ke liye..(kissing his cheeks) I love u so much baby...(pecking his lips) u r the best..mein boht lucky hu kyuki mujhe tum mile... (pecking his nose) mere cutie pie.. thankuu mohsin...mujhe itna pyar krne ke liye...itna support krne ke liye...(wiping his tears as he got emotional) tum kyu senti ho rhe ho...shhh..(kissing his forehead) I love u mohsin...I love u so much baby..(capturing his lips for a kiss and caressing his hair nd nape)

Mohsin too started responding, being overwhelmed with her words...he was hugging her waist, caressing it...they broke the kiss after sometime and mohsin hugged shivi, snuggling into her neck...shivi caressed his hair and back, wrapping her arms around him...she slowly stood up, holding him and sat on the couch with him...he was still hugging her, snuggling into her...

SHIVI:(caressing his back) tum thik ho naa mohsin..(he nodded) phir kuch bol kyu nhi rhe...(kissing his forehead) tumne mere I love u ka bhi reply nhi diya...(Making a pout)

MOHSIN:(caressing her lips) Ohh.
...so meri girlfriend ko i love u ka reply chahiye..hnnn...(leaning towards her, moving his lips closer to her)

Shivi blushed and closed her eyes as he captured her lips and started kissing her softly, pulling her in his lap...shivi hugged his waist, responding slowly...They broke the kiss after sometime and mohsin tucked the rose in her hair...she smiled and they had dinner together, feeding eachother...They enjoyed a lot and danced too...mohsin gave her a gift..she opened it and was amazed to see such a beautiful pendent...(the heart wala pendant
...I m sure it was gifted by mohsin only that's why it's so special, just like her rings)

SHIVI:(Taking it out) wow...it's so pretty...tum laye ho toh tum hi pehna do..

Mohsin took it and put it on her neck, kissing her neckline...shivi moaned, closing her eyes as he was sucking her sweet spot...he carried her in his arms, taking her to their room which was decorated beautifully with rose petals all over the floor and the bed too was decorated...

he carried her in his arms, taking her to their room which was decorated beautifully with rose petals all over the floor and the bed too was decorated

(Imagine 'Be mine' written, instead of happy birthday with balloons..)

MOHSIN:(shocked) shivi...ye.h..sb.

SHIVI:(kissing his cheeks) hnn mohsin...yeh mera surprise, tumhare liye...plss make me yours today...mein nhi rhe skti tumhare bina..i want to be urs in all senses
...plss..love me baby..

MOHSIN:(locking the door and making her lay on the bed) u r mine bachaa...kisne kaha tumse ki tumhe mujhse dur rhna hoga... never shivi...I know u want me to love u..even I want, pr abhi nhi... mein chahta hu ki vo din hmare liye boht special ho, isliye let's wait till our marriage...mujhe pta h u r not ready for this...yeh sb tumne sirf mere liye kiya naa...pr mere liye tumhara comfort sbse zyada zroori h...(laying beside her and hugging her) abhi we should take it slow...

SHIVI:(kissing his chest) I love u baby...ab mere special gift ki baari
...eyes close kro..

He nodded and closed his eyes excitedly...shivi opened the gift box from her purse and took out her gift...she kept it in his hand and he opened his eyes..

she kept it in his hand and he opened his eyes

MOHSIN:(happily) wow...it's so cute bachaa, bilkul tumhare jaisa.
...(cupping her face) thankuu so much jaan...(hugging her) yeh gift sach mei boht special h..(keeping it on the sidetable) chlo ab sojao... boht raat ho gyi h..

Shivi nodded, smiling at him and slept hugging him...mohsin too slept hugging her tightly...

LEAP OF A FEW DAYS....
Teri ada was released and they watched it together with both the families...everyone congratulated them and praised them...they got many messages from their friends and relatives...they were very happy with the response...
They had dinner together at mohsin's home...shivi helped ammi in serving everyone... mohsin served for her as she sat beside him...she smiled at his caring gesture...They had ice-cream after dinner...everyone left except shivi as ammi insisted her to stay with them for a night...

They spent sometime together with the family till 12 am and then went to sleep...mohsin came to her on the bed and she cuddled into him...he smiled and wrapped his arms around her, caressing her hair and back lovingly...

MOHSIN:(kissing her forehead) tumne instagram check kiya... hmare fans ne kitna viral kr diya hmara song...I m sure it's gonna be hit...

SHIVI:(looking at him) hmm... rajan sir ka bhi message aaya tha aur baaki costars ka bhi...aur hmare fans ke toh pta nhi kitne messages aaye h...I wish i could read all..(cupping his face) Mohsin.. (he hummed) tumne kaha tha na uss din that we'll take it slow...(he nodded, caressing her hair) pr hum start toh kr skte h naa...atleast we can get naked in front of eachother...pl.ss..(nervously, looking at him)

Mohsin nodded and she kissed his cheeks, unbuttoning his shirt...
(To be contd in the next update)
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys... keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates..

PRECAP: Mohsin and khan family in Sydney, mikhu's bday, shivi video calls mohsin as he is upset with her...how will she manify him..