Part 11(Care)

Hey guys,
                Hope u r enjoying this story...let's continue with the story without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from mohsin calling shivi...she picked up immediately as she was waiting for his call...

SHIVI:(Concerned) Mohsin...tum phone kyu nhi utha rhe the..tum thik ho naa...

MOHSIN:(low voice) shivi...I m sorry...mene tumhara phone pick nhi kiya, vo actually..v.o...

SHIVI:(feeling as if he was not fine) Mohsin kya hua...tum thik nhi ho naa...tumhari voice se pta chal rha h..btao mujhe...tabiyat thik nhi h kya..(worried for him)

MOHSIN:(nervously) hnn bacha...
Yaha pe aake weather ekdam se change ho gya naa, toh fever h bss...tum tension mtt lo...I'll be okk jaan...(trying to assure her)

SHIVI:(scolding him) Ese kese u r fine...tum thik se bol bhi nhi paa rhe ho...mujhe pta h fever ke time tumhe body pain hota h naa...pain ho rha h naa...tum kitne careless ho mohsin...thoda rest bhi kr liya kro...mene dekhi tumhari stories..
Bahr thand mei ghum rhe the...
Kaash mein hoti vaha, tumhare pas...

MOHSIN:(controlling his emotions witnessing her love) shh...bss bacha..shaant hojao..itna stressed mtt ho shivi...I'll take rest toh mein thik ho jaunga...tum apne kaam pe dhyaan do...mein tumhe thodi der tk call krta hu... okk...vo abhi nind aa rhi toh sone jaa rha hu...I love u shivi...take care..(doing muaahh on his phone  making her smile)

SHIVI:(kissing her phone, repeating his actions) I love u too mohsin...mera teddy..apna khayal rkhna..aur sone se phle medicine le lena...bye..take care..

They cut the call and mohsin slept taking the medicines...shivi was still tensed...she couldn't stay away from him, when he needed her...she knew he'll not say anything, thinking that her work will get affected...but he actually needs her...she took a leave for 2 days and went home...her mother saw her tensed and hugged her...

SHIVI MOM:(caressing her hair) Kya hua sheenu beta...itni tensed kyu h tu...mohsin se baat nhi hui yaa uski yaad aa rhi h isliye...hmm..(Making her sit on the sofa)

SHIVI:(with tears) m.um.ma...m.o
h.sin...t.hik..n.hi...h...(she told her everything about their conversation) m.uj.h.e...d.ar..l.gg..
r.ha..h..b.ss...m.nn...k.r...r.ha..h..ki..b.haa.g...k.e..u.ske...p.a.s..c.hl.i...j.au...(crying badly hugging her mom)

SHIVI MOM:(wiping her tears and kissing her forehead) toh chli jaa na beta...tune vese bhi leave toh le hi li h...jaa uske pas..he needs u...tu sath rhegi toh vo jaldi thik ho jayega...use akele vaha acha nhi lgg rha hoga naa...(caressing her face)

Shivi nodded understanding her...
She first talked to ammi abbu that she's going to mohsin as he's alone there...they felt happy seeing how much she loves him...
They talked for sometime and then shivi packed her stuff in a suitcase and went off on a private jet...she reached after sometime and went to his hotel...she inquired about mohsin's room nd went there...she knocked the door
...he opened the door with drowsy eyes...he was shocked to see shivi
..shivi was tensed seeing his face red and eyes swollen...she knew he might have cried due to pain...
She entered in and locked the door...mohsin hugged her tightly, snuggling into her neck...shivi caressed his hair and back...she felt his body very warm, so took him to the bed...he was not ready to leave her as she was laying him on the bed...

SHIVI:(caressing his hair as he was hugging her tightly) Mohsin...
Bss 2 min baby...mein abhi aa rhi hu naa, phir jitna hug krna h kr lena...hmm..ab bed pe leto..(laying him on the bed)

Mohsin closed his eyes, feeling pain in his head..shivi took a bowl of ice water and strips and kept it on his forehead...she came on the bed and half laid beside him...he hugged her, snuggling into her...
She caressed his hair and kept changing the strips for sometime..
.in between, she pressed his arms and legs...he slept snuggling into her...she checked his temperature and it was better now...she kissed his forehead and changed into comfortable clothes..she slept beside him, hugging him...she woke up after sometime and saw him sleeping like a cute baby, snuggling into her...she kissed his forehead and pecked his lips gently...she made a call and ordered a bowl of soup for him and for herself too...

Mohsin woke after sometime and she fed him with her own hands...
He too fed her and then hugged her tightly...

MOHSIN:(feeling guilty) Tum apna kaam chod kr kyu aayi shivi
...Meri vajah se tumhe sab kuch chodkr aana pda...mein thik ho jaata naa...tumhe aane ki zroorat nhi thi shivi...

SHIVI:(caressing his hair) Mera kaam tumse important nhi h...u r my first priority Mohsin...mujhe pta h tum kahoge nhi, but u actually needed me...jb bhi tumhe fever hota h, body pain hota h, u need someone to be with u...abhi bhi ro rhe the naa...mein aayi toh thik se soye tum..(breaking the hug and cupping his face) I love u so much teddy...ab mein do din yhi hu tumhare pas..u just rest in my lap...I'll take care of u..hm...
(Kissing his forehead)

He nodded feeling blessed to have her in his life...she was exactly the same how he wished his life partner to be...Two days passed by and now mohsin was completely fine as shivi took care of him well...They returned Mumbai together and went to khan house directly as shivi's mom was also there only...they had planned for a family dinner...
Mohsin and shivangi met everyone and hugged them...they then had dinner together with lots of masti and talks...

___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys...
Keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...I m taking it further fastly as it's lagging behind and then I'll be confused regarding the events happening...
Hope u'll understand...stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: Mohsin jealous of shivi's coactors, shivi's interview when the reporter publishes the moulded news...(it was in December ending I guess, before new year)