Part 12(Breakup)

Hey guys,
               Hope u r enjoying this story...let's continue with the story without any further delay....
___________________________________
After a few days, mohsin was shooting for uff and spending good time with heli daruwala...he posted some pics and shivi felt jealous seeing her so close to him.
...she knew that she is a good friend of mohsin, but felt jealous as she knew him before her too...
She was insecure when she read some comments on Instagram regarding them that they make a good pair and mohsin should leave shivangi as she doesn't deserves him...shivi was very much disturbed due to all this...
She posted some pics with her coactors to make him jealous...
Mohsin called her in the evening and she picked up...

MOHSIN:(getting jealous) lgta h koi boht enjoy kr rha h apne new coactors ke saath...vese kaafi handsome h vo dono...pr mera koi mukabla nhi...(proudly)

SHIVI:(recalling about heli) enjoy toh tum bhi boht kr rhe ho apni purani friend ke sath...kya naam tha uska...hnn..heli daruwala right...mene dekhi tumhari pics...kuch zyada hi nhi chipke hue the tum uske saath...(jealous)

Mohsin started laughing listening to her...he understood that she's jealous..shivi cut the call being angry...mohsin tried to call her again, but she didn't picked up and messaged that she's busy in her shoots...mohsin thought to manofy her later...Few days passed by...whenever mohsin used to call her, shivi didn't picked up his call...she used to ignore him, saying that she's busy
...mohsin's song uff was finally going to release soon and he posted many reels and pictures with heli to promote his song...shivi felt jealous and insecure, seeing them together...
Moreover, the mean comments she read affected her so much...
She thought mohsin didn't loved her anymore...

On the other hand, mohsin was tensed as it was the first time shivi was not answering his calls..he visited her on her set to talk to her...he saw her talking to samridh bawa and laughing and misunderstood the situation that she's happy without him...he decided to confront her, so called her and they went to her vanity...

SHIVI:(avoiding eye contact with him) Tum yahaa...kuch kaam tha..

MOHSIN:(sarcastically) Ab tum mere calls pick nhi kr rhi thi, message ka bhi reply nhi kr rhi thi itne dino se...I thought u might be busy, pr ab pta chla kitni busy thi tum...apne coactors ke saath..

SHIVI:(taunting him) mujhse zyada busy toh tum ho...apni old friend ke sath...vese u both look great together..hmare fans ko toh tum dono ki jodi boht pasand aane lggi h...tum yaha kyu aaye ho apna time waste krne...mein toh deserve bhi nhi krti naa tumhe...afterall heli tumhe mujhse bhi phle se jaanti h...so u should carry on with her...vo wait kr rhi hogi naa tumhara..itni special friend jo h...(pouring all her insecurities at him)

MOHSIN:(shocked by her words) Tum kehna kya chahti ho...u mean ki mera affair chal rha h uske sath...u doubt me shivi...(she remained silent) chup mtt rho shivi...jawab do mujhe...kuch puch rha hu tumse mei..(angrily)

She didn't said anything, which angered him more...he was pissed off by her immature behavior...

MOHSIN:(teary eyed) thik h phir...if u don't trust me, phir iss relationship ka kya fayda...I break up with u miss shivangi joshi...I'll never disturb u again..(with a heavy heart)

Shivi felt as if her whole world shattered...mohsin looked at her with hurtful expressions and went out, leaving her all alone...
Shivi fell down on the floor with a thud and cried holding her head...

SHIVI:(to herself) yeh mene kya kr diya...apne mohsin pe doubt kiya..I trust him...mujhe pta h vo sirf mujhse pyar krta h, phir kyu jawab nhi diya jb usne pucha toh...
Kyu use hug krke nhi kaha ki I trust u mohsin...mein bss insecure thi...kyu...(crying badly) p.lss...go.d
..m.uj.h.e...m.ohs.in..se..d.ur..n.h.i...j.aan.a...u.sne...k.it.ne..e.as.i.ly...m.uj.hse...b.re.ak.up...k.r..l.iy.a..pr...I.ss..b.aa.r...g.al.ti..m.eri...h..m.en.e..k.it.na..h.urt...k.iya...m.ohs.in..ko...I..m...s.or.ryy..m.oh.sin...(recalling today's events)

Mohsin too went to his home and locked his room, crying badly hugging his knees...he couldn't believe that his shivi thinks that he's cheating on her...he felt miserable at this moment...Two days passed like this..shivi tried to call him, but he didn't picked up... Instead blocked her number...he saw his insta account filled with videos of shivi's interview, where the reporter published news about their breakup that it's hard for her to move on...he got angry due to this and sent her a voice message, taking out his anger...he didn't realized that the media might hv published some wrong news...

VOICE MESSAGE: Mujhe nhi pta tha ki tum itni gir jaogi shivangi...
Tumne toh hmare breakup ko bhi publicly announce kr diya...I hate u shivangi...u r so cheap..yeh sb krke fans ki sympathy gain krna chahti ho...taaki tum mahaan bnn jao aur mein culprit...i thought that maybe tumhe apni galti realize ho chuki hogi, pr I was wrong...I regret loving u shivangi
...mujhe tumhari shakal bhi nhi dekhni h...I just hate u so much...

Shivi heard his message and cried badly thinking that her mohsin hates her...she opened the media page and read the article that it was misleading...she couldn't bear it more and posted a story on her Insta account, clearly telling about what she meant and what the reporter published...she was hurt seeing that mohsin really thought that she could stoop so low...but she knew that it started all due to her insecurities...she should've shared her feelings with mohsin, rather than ignoring him which lead to such a big problem...she wanted to mend her relationship with mohsin as she couldn't bear him hating her...
She called sajjad and told him everything...he was ready to help her...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...it's just fictional and we never know what might hv actually happened...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys...keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: Mohsin feels guilty knowing that the article was fake, Apologizing to eachother and mending their broken hearts...