Part 30(khatron ke khiladi)

Hey guys,
I m going to end this story within 2 days, so kindly tell what u want to see next in the story...and how should I end it(maybe marriage)...I m so confused, so plss suggest something good...For now, this chapter is only for khatron ke khiladi track and the next chapter for shivi's illness(kidney infection)....let's begin...
___________________________________
The scene starts from shivi getting an offer for khatron ke khiladi, but she was doubtful... mohsin came to know about this, so he came to meet her...shivi was alone at home, so she got happy when he came...

SHIVI:(snuggling in his embrace) I missed u mohsin...thank god tum aa gye...I really needed u...

MOHSIN:(picking her in his arms in bridal style) I know mera bachaa, isliye toh aaya hu mein apni shivi ke pas...(pecking her nose)

She smiled and he took her in her room, making her sit on the bed... he sat beside her, side hugging her...

MOHSIN:(kissing her hair) zyaada mtt socho shivi...just go with ur heart...agr tumhe ye show krna h toh jao..i m always with u baby...(caressing her hair)

SHIVI:(snuggling into his chest) sach kahun toh mnn toh h mera...pr dar bhi lgg rha h..i don't know what to do...

MOHSIN:(holding her close) agr mnn h toh jao naa bachaa...it's a good opportunity for u..tum khud nhi jaanti tum kitni strong ho...pr mujhe pta u can do it...

Shivi nodded and felt confident enough to make this decision...she spent the entire evening with mohsin...the next day she confirmed the team that she'll be a part of kkk12...One day before kkk12, the whole khan family came to meet her in the evening... shivi was so overwhelmed with their love and wishes...Shivi's mom and mohsin's ammi made snacks for all of them and shivi came to help them in the kitchen..
They spent family time together as samarth and sheetal were also here along with mohsin's family... mohsin took her in her room after dinner as he knew she might be nervous and needed his assurance...

MOHSIN:(hugging her) don't worry baby...I know u better than urself...dekhna tum sb kr logi..(caressing her back and hair) just enjoy all this...hmm..(kissing her forehead) I'll miss u bachaa...

SHIVI:(kissing his cheeks, caressing his face) I'll miss u more mohsin...mujhse milne aaoge naa kal jaane se phle..

MOHSIN:(pecking her lips, holding her close by her waist) Offcourse meri jaan...tum na bhi kehti naa, toh bhi hum aane hi wale the...ammi abbu sajjad...sb..(joining their foreheads) mera bas chlta toh tumhe chodne bhi aata, pr media hogi naa...

SHIVI:(hugging him tightly) it's okk mohsin...I understand..just stay like this for sometime...(snuggling into him more)

Mohsin nodded and sat down on the bed with her in his lap(her legs around his waist and head on his shoulder)...he caressed her back, holding her close...They went out after sometime and mohsin left with his family...shivi slept with her mom and sister that night as she would miss them, especially her mumma...
In the morning, mohsin and his family came to meet her before leaving...sajjad kept her luggage in the car and ammi abbu met her, blessing her...mohsin hugged her, wiping her tears as she got little emotional...

MOHSIN:(caressing her hair) shh...it's okk bachaa..take care aur zyada stress mtt lena...I know u'll do it very well...(kissing her forehead)

SHIVI:(snuggling into him) I'll miss u mohsin...mumma ka khayal rkhna plss..

MOHSIN:(caressing her back) I'll miss u shivi..don't worry...mumma ka khayal rkhne ke liye mein hu naa..tum apna khayal rkhna aur call krti rhna...

Shivi nodded and bid everyone... her mom, brother and sister came to drop her till the airport...she touched her mumma's feet and hugged her before going...(i really loved this part)

After her first stunt which was the water one, she called her mumma first and then mohsin in the vanity...

MOHSIN:(on video call) i m very proud of u...ab toh bss episode telecast hone ka wait h..(Giving a flying kiss) I love u bachaa...take care aur raat ko sone se phle call krna...okk..

SHIVI:(nodded) hmm...I love u too mohsin..bye...

Mohsin waved her and told her to take care of herself...During the second episode, she cried before as she was scared of the electric current as well as the hynaas... Jannat took her to a corner and told her to talk to mohsin before the stunt...she asked rohit sir and he allowed, so shivi called mohsin..

MOHSIN:(got worried seeing her crying on video call) shivi...kya hua baby.. tum ro kyu rhi ho...sb thik h naa...stunt ho gya tumhara..

Shivi told him about the stunt and how much scared she was...mohsin consoled her and encouraged her to give her best... she felt better after talking to him, so she wiped her tears and smiled at him..

SHIVI:(smiling) thankuu mohsin.. agr tum nhi hote toh mein kya krti...

MOHSIN:(smiling) pr mein toh hu naa...aur hmesha rhunga..i m always there for u bachaa...all the best shivi...mujhe pta h u r going to kill it..tum sbse strong ho and i m sure u'll rock it...bye..love u..

SHIVI:(Giving a flying kiss) I love u too mohsin...stunt ke baad call krungi tumhe..

Mohsin nodded and she went for her stunt...finally, she did it and she was more than satisfied with her performance...she told about the stunt to mohsin and her mother too...they were together as mohsin had came to meet shivi's mom..they were very happy and proud of her...

Like this, all stunts went well and they used to talk to eachother everyday...After the shock stunt in which shivi's health deteriorated, mohsin came to visit her and took good care of her...he stayed with her for 2 days..he bonded well with other contestants too as he met them...When shivi was eliminated due to her health, jannat cried a lot...she knew she had earned a very special friend from this show, so she wasn't sad to leave the show...Faisu, rajiv and rubina also had made a special place in her heart...

Mohsin came on the airport to pick her up from the back side, hiding from the media...shivi hugged him tightly, snuggling into his arms...mohsin kissed her forehead lovingly, caressing her back...he took her towards the car and they went towards home..

MOHSIN:(holding her hand while driving) I m so proud of u shivi... u did so well...ammi, abbu, sajjad, mumma...sb boht khush h..especially hmare kaira fans... ghar pe boht miss kiya hum sbne tumhe...(happily)

SHIVI:(kissing his knuckles) mene bhi sbko boht miss kiya, especially tumhe...I m so happy to be back...pr udhar bhi sbki yaad aa rhi h..jannat rubina faisu rajiv.. hum sbne boht masti ki...I m so happy ki mujhe itne ache friends mile vaha...

Mohsin smiled and heard all that she had to tell about her experience and stunts...they reached home and everyone met her, welcoming her back...they had lunch together and dinner was at mohsin's house...they spent the whole day together with the family...shivi was tired so she slept keeping her head on mohsin's shoulder while they were just sitting together...mohsin smiled and carried her in his arms to his room as they didn't wanted to wake her up...mohsin kissed her pout and made her sleep comfortably on the bed...he went to sleep with sajjad and shivi's mom too went to sleep with shivi as she would've been alone at home...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...give suggestions for the next chapter plss...

PRECAP: Shivi's kidney infection and mohsin worried for her...