Part 9(Supporting u)

Hey guys,
Hope u r enjoying this story...So, I hv finally decided what to write in the upcoming chapters...first shivi joining bv2, mohsin jealous of her costars, mohsin going to kashmir for his mv with jannat zubair, him getting ill, shivi taking care of him and cute scoldings, his mv uff, shivi disturbed due to some insta comments, mohsin consoling her, shivi's mv o dilbar yaara released,
Her giving answers to the wrong articles about her interview and then new year celebration...till here I hv decided...hope u r okk with it...do tell if I hv missed something which u want me to write...
For now, let's continue with the story without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from shivi roaming nervously in her room...
Mohsin came to meet her and her mother told that she's in her room
...he saw her tensed and backhugged her...she realized his touch and caressed his face...

SHIVI:(turning to him and hugging him) Tum kab aaye...

MOHSIN:(caressing her back) bss abhi aaya jb meri jaan itni tensed hokr ghum rhi thi...(Making her sit on the bed) mene kaha tha naa mein aa rha hu, phir baat krte h...
Tum kyu itni tension le rhi ho...
Tumhara momo h naa...relax now
...phle paani piyo..

He made her drink some water and sat beside her...she told him everything regarding the show that the director told her...

MOHSIN:(cupping her face) I think u should do it...mtlb kitna acha show h...women empowerment ko support krne wala...yaa phir hum phle rajan sir se advice lete h...he's a father figure to us...I m sure he'll give the best advice for this..

Shivi nodded agreeing with him...
They both personally went to his house and met him...he was happy to see them...shivi told him everything regarding the show offer...rajan sir knew the producer of the show bv2 very well...he too advised her to join as it's the best option for her career right now...he motivated her and mohsin too to do well in future...
They thanked him and went after sometime taking his blessings...

Mohsin took her to the beach as it was evening time...they sat down together watching the waves...

SHIVI:(hugging him) Mohsin boht dar lgg rha h...mein kar paungi naa...Agr kuch gadbad ho gyi yaa fans ko mera kisi aur ke opposite kaam krna pasand naa aaya toh...

MOHSIN:(wrapping his arms around her) I know u r nervous shivi, pr yeh toh common h naa...
Koi bhi naya kaam krne se phle nervousness toh hoti hi h...tumhe yaad h yrkkh join krne ke time bhi hum dono kitne nervous the...
Tumne toh apna first scene kitni baar retake krvaya tha, jb tk tum khud apni performance se satisfied nhi thi...trust yourself bachaa...I m sure u'll do great...nd koi gadbad nhi hogi...rhi baat fans ki toh jo hmare true fans hote h vo hmei aage bdhte dekh ke khush hote h...I m sure hmare kaira fans bhi tumhe support krenge aur tumhare naye character ko bhi boht pyar denge..
Don't worry jaan...mein hu naa tumhare sath..hmesha..(kissing her forehead)

Shivi had tears in her eyes witnessing his trust in her...she cupped his face and kept her lips on his...she started kissing him softly, expressing her love for him
...he too responded slowly and caressed her waist, moving his hands inside her top from back...
She moaned in his mouth and he entered his tongue in her mouth tasting her saliva...they kissed eachother passionately...shivi broke the kiss after sometime...
She realized that she kissed him in public, but thank God that there was no one around...

SHIVI:(cupping his face) itna trust krte ho mujhpe...(he nodded smiling at her) I m so blessed to have gem of a person like u... thankuu mohsin...mei puri koshish krungi ki tumhara yeh trust kbhi naa tute...I love u... (kissing his forehead, pressing her lips on his skin for a longer time)

He smiled and hugged her tightly hiding her in his protective arms...

MOHSIN:(kissing her head) I m sure u'll make me more proud...
Nd I love u more mera bachaa...ab kal jaa kr final kr aana apna naya show...u'll rock it baby..

Shivi nodded and they spent some time together on the beach...while returning, they had ice cream with lots of romance...mohsin dropped her to her apartment and went to his...he had to leave tomorrow for kashmir for his new mv with jannat zubair...he was very excited to shoot in kashmir...he packed his stuff and had dinner with his family...

Shivi told her mother how mohsin encouraged her and rajan sir too motivated her...shivi's mother blessed her and they had dinner together...shivi planned a surprise for mohsin as she knew he would leave tomorrow for kashmir...she told sajjad about it so that he could help her...mohsin and shivangi both talked to eachother at night and slept peacefully...

NEXT MORNING.........
Shivi got up early and went to the resort where she had planned for mohsin's surprise...sajjad was already there, getting the decorations done...he saw her and came towards her...

SAJJAD:(hugging her) good morning bhabhi...

SHIVI: Good morning...tum itni jaldi kyu aa gye...sb ho jaata naa time pe...

SAJJAD:(smiling) it's okk naa... acha hi h naa ki aap bhai ke sath zyada time spend kr paoge...phir vo kashmir chle jayenge, toh u'll not be able to meet him for many days...acha aap andr chlo..mein bhai ko call krke kisi baahane se bulata hu...atleast half an hour mei toh aa hi jayenge...

Shivi nodded and went inside thanking him...shivi went to the main hall and saw there pics hanging all around with a cake in the centre on the table...sajjad came and told her that mohsin will come in exact half an hour as he had made up an excuse that he's stuck up in that place and mohsin had to come...shivi nodded and he went wishing her all the best...she smiled and went to the tattoo artist, whom she had called...she asked her that she wanted to get her boyfriend's name imprinted on a particular place, where only he could see...
(Sajjad didn't knew about this surprise...it was a private one)

TATTOO ARTIST:(Pointing towards her left breast) yaha pe ho skta h...I mean it's the most romantic and intimate place for this...aapke dil ke bilkul kareeb...
I m sure apke boyfriend boht khush honge...pr it will pain more here kyuki boht sensitive place h naa...aap soch lo ek baar..

Shivi knew it would pain, but she agreed thinking about mohsin's reaction...she knew he will scold her, but she wanted to do it for him...moreover it was the only place which would not be exposed in her short clothes too...

She told the tattoo artist to make a tattoo of "mohsin" there...she nodded and made a tattoo of his name on her left breast, just above her nipples...shivi was in tears, but she controlled her sobs thinking about mohsin's smiling face...she beared the pain for him
...after the tattoo was done, the lady gave her a medicine to apply in case of pain or inflammation...
She gave some pain killers too...
Shivi paid her and she went...shivi smiled looking at her tattoo, though it was paining...she wore a loose dress so that it may not pain much...she wiped her tears and sat there waiting for him...mohsin came in a while, shouting sajjad's name...he stopped seeing the decoration...he understood it might be shivi's plan to surprise him...he smiled and went inside...shivi hugged him lightly...mohsin too hugged her nd kissed her forehead...

MOHSIN:(sarcastically) toh yeh apka plan tha madam...mujhe phle hi smjh jaana chahiye tha ki sajjad itni jaldi uth kese gya...

SHIVI:.....................
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys...
Keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...do tell ur views about shivi's surprise...will mohsin like it or will he scold her
...let's see in the next update...stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: Mohsin in kashmir, shivi working for bv2....