Part 16(Togetherness)

Hey guys,
                Hope u r enjoying this story...let's continue with the story without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from mohsin taking shivi to his room...he locked the door and took her to the bed...shivi smiled as he laid her on the bed, sitting beside her...

MOHSIN:(kissing her forehead) Ab toh sad nhi h mera bachaa...

SHIVI:(holding his hand) tumhare hote hue mein zyada der tkk sad rhe skti hu kya...mera momo h naa mujhe cheer up krne ke liye...(kissing his knuckles) I love u mohsin...thankuu for all this...(caressing his face)

MOHSIN:(coming over her and pecking her lips) I love u too baby
...I m so happy ki iss baar new year pe tum mere sath ho...tum sath hoti ho toh esa lgta h ki sb sahi h...(kissing her forehead) aaj mein tumhare pas sounga, tumhe huggy krke...(looking into her eyes)

SHIVI:(teasing him) pr ammi ne toh tumhe sajjad ke room mei sone ko kaha h naa, phir tum yaha kya kr rhe ho...jao jaa kr sajjad ke sath so jao...(caressing his face)

MOHSIN:(laying over her) Nhi... mein toh apni shivi ke pas hi sounga aaj...ammi ko kon btayega ki mein tumhare sath soya tha yaa sajjad ke sath...(snuggling into her chest)

SHIVI:(caressing his hair) hnn baba sojana...phle jaa kr change krlo...mein bhi change kr leti hu...
(Kissing his forehead)

Mohsin nodded and went to change in the bathroom... meanwhile shivi changed in the room only...mohsin came out and saw shivi laying on the bed, waiting for him...he went to her nd laid beside her...shivi pulled him in her arms..he hugged her tightly, snuggling into her chest...

MOHSIN:(looking at her) one kiss plss...phir pkka so jaunga...(Making a cute pout)

Shivi smiled and cupped his face, capturing his lips...they both kissed eachother passionately... they broke the kiss after sometime...shivi saw mohsin tensed...she hugged him more, caressing his hair lovingly...

SHIVI:(kissing his forehead) kis baat ko leke tensed ho...ab yeh mtt kehna ki kuch nhi h...mujhe pta h there's something bothering u...plss tell me momo..(cupping his face with one hand)

MOHSIN:(snuggling into her chest) hum iss baare mei kal baat krenge plss...mein tumhe sb bta dunga, pr abhi nhi...raat boht ho gyi aur mujhe sona h...(caressing her breasts above her dress) can I suck it plss...(with a cute pout)

Shivi nodded nd opened the buttons of her top...mohsin removed her top completely, making her naked from her upper body...shivi took him in her arms and he latched onto her nipples, sucking it...

SHIVI:(caressing his hair) Mera chotu sa bachaa...(kissing his forehead)

Mohsin left her nipples after sometime and slept hugging her...
Shivi too slept, covering them with a blanket...In the morning, at about 5 am, mohsin woke up and got out of her embrace carefully...
He noticed her stirring in sleep, so took her in his lap, sitting with the support of the bedrest...he patted her head, making her sleep comfortably...she smiled in sleep too...he then made her wear her top and buttoned it...

MOHSIN:(kissing her forehead) Sorry bachaa...pr mujhe abhi jaana pdega..tum itni cute lgg rhi ho sote hue ki mnn hi nhi kr rha tumhe uthane ka...mera baby..(pecking her lips lightly)

He hugged her once and made her lie on the bed, covering her with the blanket...he kissed her forehead and went to sajjad's room...he slept, recalling her warm embrace...

Before breakfast, ammi told shivi to wake up mohsin or he'll get late for his shoot...shivi went to sajjad's room and saw him sleeping with a cute pout...she sat beside him and caressed his hair..

SHIVI:(kissing his forehead) Mohsin...utho baby..shoot ke liye late ho jaega...get up momo...(caressing his face)

Mohsin woke up and saw her...he laid his head in her lap and snuggled into her stomach...shivi ruffled his hair and caressed his back...he got up after sometime and hugged her tightly, snuggling into her neck...shivi wrapped her arms around him and caressed his back lovingly...

SHIVI:(ruffling his hair) Kya baat h...kal se ekdam chotu babies jese behave kr rhe ho...

MOHSIN:(smiling) kyuki tumhare chote bache ko attention chahiye, jo sirf uski shivi de skti h...

SHIVI:(kissing his forehead) aww.
...mera bachaa..chlo abhi jaldi se ready ho jao...baaki ka pyar aur affection shaam ko..(caressing his face)

Mohsin nodded and got ready...the whole day he was lost in his thoughts, except during work...In the evening, shivi took him to her house...he was amazed to see her room, which was beautifully decorated with their pics, starting from those when they just met, when they became friends till now when they are madly in love with eachother...his eyes welled up seeing her love for him...

SHIVI:(wiping his tears) shh...ro kyu rhe ho...tum bhi toh mujhse kitna pyar krte ho...(kissing his cheeks) I love u momo...

MOHSIN:(cupping her face) i love u too shivi...mera bachaa..

Saying this, he captured her lips for a kiss...shivi too started responding slowly, standing on her toes...mohsin grabbed her waist and picked her in his arms, wrapping her legs around his waist...he broke the kiss after sometime and hugged her, caressing her back...shivi laid her head on his shoulder, clinging onto him...

MOHSIN:(Sitting on the couch with her in his lap) ab btao...kon chote babies ki tarah behave kr rha h...(caressing her back)

SHIVI:(looking at him) hnn toh mujhe bhi toh apne momo ki attention chahiye...aur tum toh vese bhi mujhe bachaa, baby..pta nhi kya kya bulate ho...toh mein kyu naa bnu baby..(laying her head on his shoulder again)

Mohsin chuckled and kissed her temple...he caressed her hair and they cut the cake together...

MOHSIN:(hugging her as she was still in his lap) Happy new year bachaa...

SHIVI:(kissing his cheeks) Happy New year momo..(feeding him cake)

They then danced together and enjoyed a lot...mohsin fed her dinner...shivi too fed him with her own hands...she knew there was something which he was hiding from her...she took him to the room and they changed into nightsuits...shivi made him sit beside her on the bed and hugged him as he half laid, snuggling into her chest...

SHIVI:(caressing his hair) Ab toh bta do mohsin...kya baat h baby...

MOHSIN:(closing his eyes) shivi mujhe tumhari permission chahiye...

SHIVI:(confused) permission...kis liye...

MOHSIN: ....................................
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys...
Keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: Mohsin's emotional breakdown, shivi comforting him...getting teri ada...