Part 13(Together forever)

Hey guys,
               Hope u r enjoying this story...I thought to show their patch up today only or else the link will get broken...let's continue with the story without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from mohsin seeing shivi's story...he checked her real interview and felt guilty as he said so much in his anger...
Before he could do anything, sajjad came to him and told that shivi had called him urgently...he said in panick tone, so mohsin got tensed and immediately went to her home...(it was sajjad's plan so that he couldn't deny to go)

Mohsin reached her home and saw the hall decorated with flowers and balloons...sorry was written all over...he saw her sitting in the centre on her knees holding her ears...he couldn't control more and went towards her...

MOHSIN:(bending on his knees infront of her) shiviii...

Shivi was shocked to hear her name from his mouth...she was craving to hear her name from him...that too shivi, not shivangi...
She started crying badly holding her ears...mohsin was shocked to see her condition...her face was pale and eyes were red nd swollen...he hugged her tightly forgetting his ego...she felt heaven being in his embrace after so long...she too hugged him tightly, crying heavily...he too cried, taking out his pain...after sometime, mohsin calmed down and was going to break the hug, but shivi was not ready to leave him even for a second now...

SHIVI:(Clinging onto him and crying badly) n.nhi...m.tt...j.ao..m. uj.h.e...c.hod.ke...pl.ss..

Mohsin patted her back to calm her, but she was crying badly...he felt her body warm as she had fever...mohsin knew she might hv not taken care of herself in his absence as she looked weaker...he got up carefully, carrying her in his arms...she snuggled more into him as he took her to her room...
Mohsin sat on the bed with her in his lap...he rubbed her back and caressed her hair to calm her...she calmed down after sometime and looked at him, keeping her head on his shoulder...

SHIVI:(clutching to his shirt) I m sorry...I m very sorry mohsin...pr sach mei mene kbhi tumhe doubt nhi kiya...mein bss insecure ho gyi thi..mujhe tumse apni feelings share krni chahiye thi, pr mene tumhe ignore kiya yeh sochkr ki tum ab mujhse utna pyar nhi krte
...uss din bhi jb tumne breakup ki baat ki, toh mein chup rhi...I was numb mohsin...mene vo sb expect nhi kiya tha..pr I know meri boht badi galti h...(crying silently) t.um.
.c.hahe...t.oh...gu.s.sa..k.rlo...m.aa.r..lo..pr...p.lss..m.ujh.e...m.aa.f..k.r.do..I..m..s.or.ryy...m.ohs.in..pls..d.on.t..h.at.e..m.e..(shivering due to fever)

Mohsin covered her with blanket, rubbing her arms and hugging her more tightly, providing her heat...he kissed her forehead, calming her...she snuggled more into him and whispered sorry to him...

MOHSIN:(caressing her hair) shh..bss..bss..bachaa...itna koi rota h kya...aur tum toh meri strong shivi ho naa..mera brave bachaa...
Bss..bss..shh...chup baby...I don't hate u shivi..how can I hate u meri jaan...I love u so much...jo bhi hua usmei sirf tumhari galti nhi h, meri bhi toh h naa...uss din tumne mujhe hurt kiya toh aaj mene tumhe hurt kiya...mujhe tumhari chuppi ne hurt kiya...pr mene toh tumhe gusse mei pta nhi kya kya bol diya aaj...I hate u tkk keh diya...I m sorry shivi...uss din bhi mujhe tumhe pyar se handle krna chahiye tha...tumse puchna chahiye tha ki kyu tum itni tensed ho, pr mene kya kiya...
Breakup...yeh jaante hue bhi ki meri shivi tutt jayegi...mere bina jii nhi payegi...I m sorry baby...I m so sorry...(teary eyed)

Shivi hugged him more tightly and kissed his chest above his t-shirt...he kissed her hair and patted her head...she slept in his embrace...he gently laid her on the bed and covered her with blanket properly...he switched on the heater and went out to make soup for her...he brought cold water and strips too...he placed it on her forehead and feet to reduce her temperature...he kept changing the strips and pressing her arms and legs...he slept in the same position only, his hands on her legs and head on her stomach
...she woke up after an hour and found him sleeping in an uncomfortable position...she got up slowly and pulled him in her embrace, hugging him tightly...he snuggled into her chest in his sleep...she was half laying on the bed, with him in her warmth...her fever had fallen down now...

SHIVI:(caressing his hair) I m sorry mohsin...tum toh mujhse itna pyar krte ho aur mene tumhe itna hurt kiya...hmare bich yeh jo duri aayi h iski shuruwaat kahi naa kahi meri vajah se hi hui thi...
Ab ise khatam bhi mein hi krungi
...ab kbhi tumhe khud se dur nhi krungi...(kissing his forehead) I love u so much mohsin...I love u..
(Pecking his lips lightly)

Mohsin cupped her face and took her lips for a kiss when she pecked his lips...she was shocked to see that he was awake...she too started responding slowly to the kiss...they broke the kiss after sometime...mohsin snuggled back into her like a small baby...she pampered him with kisses and hugs...he checked her fever after sometime and fed her soup...she too fed him lovingly...he smiled and kissed her forehead...after finishing the soup, shivi hugged him tightly, hiding him in her arms...he snuggled into her and cried silently, taking out his pain...

MOHSIN:(hugging her waist and snuggling into her chest) I..m..s.or.ryy...s.hi.vi..I..m..s.or.ryy. m.ene...i.tn.a...g.al.at...s.mj.ha...t.umhe...v.o..b.hi..e.k...a.rt.icl.e...pdh.ke...a.pne...m.ohs.in..k.o..m.aa.f...k.r.do..pls..(crying heavily)

Shivi hugged him tightly, caressing his hair and rubbing his back...he calmed down after sometime and saw her removing her top...she removed her bra too and made him latch into her nipples...he happily started sucking her nipples, caressing her bare waist...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys...
Keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: Mohsin asks shivangi the real reason behind her insecurities, finally their happy wala new year...