Part 10(Mohsin in kashmir)

Hey guys,
Hope u r enjoying this story...let's continue with the story without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from shivi answering mohsin...

SHIVI:(smiling) aaj tum kashmir chle jaoge aur mein bhi show join kr lungi...hum ek dusre ke liye time nhi nikaal payenge naa...isliye mene socha kyu naa tumhare liye kuch surprise plan kiya jaaye...(dragging him in)

Mohsin smiled and went with her
...she took him inside and he was so happy, seeing the decorations...
He hugged her and kissed her forehead gently...

MOHSIN:(looking at their photos) wow shivi...yeh sb kitna sundar h
..hmari kitni pyari memories h naa...thankuu so much bachaa..it's beautiful...(roaming around and looking at their pics hanging)

Shivi was happy that her surprise brought smile on his face...they both cut the cake together and fed eachother...shivi decided to show her main surprise to him, but was nervous about his reaction...she made him sit on the couch and sat beside him...

SHIVI:(kissing his cheeks) Mohsin tumhe pta h naa I love u...(he nodded looking at her) mein boht pyar krti hu tumse, isliye bss ek choti si koshish ki h...I hope u'll like it...ek min..phle curtains lgane do...

Mohsin was confused, but waited for her...shivi closed the doors and windows properly and spread all the curtains so that nobody could see him...she told him to close his eyes..he nodded and closed his eyes, while shivi removed her top and stood in front of him...she was just in her shorts...mohsin opened his eyes and saw his name's tattoo on her left breast...he had tears in his eyes, moreover was worried for her...she was always scared of infections...he pulled her in his lap and caressed her tattoo, making her wince a bit...he kissed it multiple times to sooth her pain...

MOHSIN:(with tears) pagal ho kya...kyu krvaya yeh..vo bhi yaha pe..tumhe kitna pain ho rha hoga.
..it's hurting naa...(blowing air on it)

SHIVI:(overwhelmed with his concern) I m fine mohsin...don't worry...(wiping his tears) pain ho rha h thoda sa, but it will be okk...
Aur mene yaha pe isliye krvaya so that tumhare alava koi aur dekh naa paye...tumhe kaisa lgaa surprise...(caressing his face)

MOHSIN:(kissing her forehead) thankuu shivi...yeh meri life ka best surprise h...(caressing the tattoo) tumne painkiller li...fever bhi ho skta h naa..(she looked down and he understood that she didn't) shivi...kyu bachaa..phle itna pain saha mere liye aur phir medicine bhi nhi li...this is not done...tum bilkul khayal nhi rkhti apni health ka...(scolding her)

SHIVI:(with a cute pout, holding her ears) sholly...plss gussa mtt karo naa..

Mohsin melted seeing her cute antics...he kissed her breast over her tattoo, giving wet kisses to sooth her pain...he then made her wear her top and fed her the medicines...they spent sometime together and now mohsin had to go...he hugged her, kissing her forehead...she cupped his face and captured his lips for a kiss...
They both kissed eachother softly, pouring their love...

MOHSIN:(picking her in his arms after breaking the kiss) chlo mein tumhe ghar pe drop kr deta hu...
Mera bachaa...

She nodded and snuggled into him more...he sat on the driving seat with her in his lap...he drove off to her apartment and dropped her...she kissed his cheeks and hugged him tightly...

SHIVI:(holding his hands) Mohsin  all the best for ur music video... apna khayal rkhna aur mujhe phone krte rhena...I'll miss u so much teddy..

MOHSIN:(cupping her face) thankuu bachaa and all the best to u too...zyada nervous mtt hona
...I know u'll rock it..hmm..(she nodded looking at him) Ab jao and I'll miss u too baby...take care...(kissing her forehead)

Shivi nodded and went hugging him for once...he too went to his home and got ready...he had already eaten his breakfast with shivi, so he had a cup of coffee and took his parent's blessings before leaving...sajjad dropped him to the airport...he boarded his flight and messaged shivi, updating her about him...she too replied that she's leaving for bv2 sets...mohsin sent her "I love u so much mera bachaa...tension mtt lena aur apna best dena..all the best baby"...shivi read his message and a smile came on her face...she too replied him "I love u too...mein puri koshish krungi tumhe proud feel krane ki
...mohsin kashmir pohnch ke call krna mujhe..happy journey love"..
Mohsin smiled and kissed his wallpaper, which had their pic...
He switched off his phone and the flight took off soon...

Shivi too reached her set and met everyone...she was introduced to her coactors samridh bawa and randeep rai...she shaked hands with them...they both found her sweet and polite...Like this, days passed by...mohsin was shooting in kashmir and he kept shivi updated about him...they used to talk for hours at night on video calls...shivi too was shooting for bv2 and she was going good...in between, she had shot an mv too that was "O dilbar yaara" with shaheer sheikh...he was good friend of both mohsin and shivangi...

Now, mohsin's mv shoot was done in kashmir, but he got ill...he told his family about it and they told him to stay in the hotel room only
...Mohsin was in a dilemma whether to tell shivi or not...he knew she would panick and get tensed if he told her...shivi on the other hand, was calling him but he was not picking up her call...
She thought he might be busy as he never ignored her calls...she continued her shoot as the break was over...

Mohsin called his ammi and asked her if he should tell shivi about his health or not...Ammi explained him that he should tell her or else she would be hurt if she came to know from somewhere else...mohsin hanged up the call and dialed shivi's number...

___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys...
Keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: Shivi goes to kashmir and takes care of mohsin...(as he had high fever)