𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 | 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐏𝐓. 𝟐

"I hate you, but I love you, I miss you and I need you

"I hate you, but I love you, I miss you and I need you. But I hate you."

ROWAN STARKOV
"Game on, Little bird, game fucking on."

   My hand gripped her ass, tightly as we swayed to the music, grinding against each other. Her lips explored my neck and her hands trailed every inch of my body as if she were trying to remember every curve, every bump, every scar, every little thing. I slid my hands up her back before they slid down until they rested beneath her ass.

My fingertips traced the hem of her dress, I was so tempted to rip it off her body right here right now and fuck her in front of all these people. But why would I give them the pleasure of seeing what's mine? I turned her around pressing her back against my chest, pulling her ass back onto my erection.

I released a throaty groan in her ear, she pushed against me grinding and swaying filling my body with pleasurable sensations. My hand slid up her smooth inner thigh very, very slowly causing my little bird's breath to hitch.

"Oh, little bird, oh, little bird." My other hand gripped her breast firmly but hard enough to send her throbbing. "I'm going to destroy every part of you tonight, I will leave scars that I can only hope your new fiancé can find, I'm going to mark you with my name so he knows exactly who he's fucking with." I looped my arm around her waist hoisting her onto my thigh so her clit rubbed against it. "By the time I'm done with you, you won't be able to fuck your fiancé without thinking of me, without seeing me, without wanting me."

My little bird grinded against my thigh desperately, her hips followed the fast rhythm of the music. Her hand held onto the back of my neck as she threw her head back moaning, my hand left her breast only to trail two fingers up her cleavage slowly. I watched how her chest rose and fell rapidly, my fingers wrapped around her neck tightly but just enough so I could still hear her sweet moans.

"Fuck, little bird, do you feel what you're doing to me?" I pushed my hips against her ass so she felt just how hard she really made me. Her legs began to tremble as she came closer to an orgasm, she moved her hips faster, back and forth, stimulating her clit over and over again. I dipped my hand between her legs just to feel how wet she was. "Always so wet for me," I chuckled in her ear nipping at her earlobe.

I cupped her pussy earning a gasp but that didn't stop her, instead, she rode me faster and harder. To everyone else, it looked like we were dancing, but if they looked down at my hand, they'd see all the sinful things I'm doing to my girl. "Come on, little bird, cum for me, cum in front of all these people like the good little slut you are."

"Fuck, Rowan, fuck fuck fuck!" Her legs tightened around my hand and thigh as she came. She rocked her hips a little bit more before she went limp against me. I gripped her throat tighter to keep her up, being sure to keep her breathing. "I want to take you somewhere, a place no one's allowed in, a place we'll end the night in," little bird whispered in my ear placing a soft kiss on my jaw.