Chapter 3 - Finding Out

Elizabeth's POV

How can I not see it before! The way he is and acts, how can I not see the love he has for me.

"Are you sure you're in love with Holden, because sometimes when someone save someone they love them for that." Monique said wanting to know if I mean it.

"Remember in ICarly when Freddie saved Carly from getting hit by a truck and they started to date and she only wanted to date him cause she loved him for what he did." Thuy said while us remembering the episode.

"Can I ask you four something?" I said with them nodding.

"Is it weird to be in love with someone if you never dated them but knew them for many years?"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Is it weird to be in love with someone if you never dated them but knew them for many years?"

"I think God is letting you see a light and Holden is that light." Selena said making me think about it.

"Yeah, he is." the four of us jumped a bit to see Benicio joining us. We're at the counter in the middle of the kitchen and I'm in front of Thuy, Selena, and Monique. How did I not see Benicio come up?

"Benicio, how did you come in hear without making a sound?" Thuy said asking.

"I'm like the wind baby... and it's easy to sneak around when you don't have shoes on." he said.

"Guess what, Elizabeth loves Holden." Selena said.

"Selena!" I said being embarrassed. 

"No its fine Elizabeth, I knew." Benicio said sitting on a stool.

"Wait what, how?" I said asking him.

"Because it's a brother's instinct."

"Plus we both knew he liked you years before." Thuy said giving him a fist bump.

"Yes." he said while fist bumping her.

"Yeah yeah yeah, you both knew and were late." Monique said brushing them off but also giggling.

"Wait hold up. You really just finding this out?" Benicio said looking shocked.

"She did and now she's regretting it." Monique said and while I'm face palming. "Well technically the only one that don't know you like Holden is Holden." Monique said shrugging.

"I should have known after the time we kiss in the snow after he admitted he had feelings for me." I said putting my elbows on the table with my hands in my face.

"Wait... run it back, run it back!" Monique said with doing a play it back motion with her arms. "What do you mean kiss in the snow?"

I realize what I said and at this point it's time to rip that band aid off. "Well... after watching 'My Girl' in health class freshman year. When we were walking we were talking about the movie and something in him made him kiss me."

"What the fuck!" Benicio said putting his both of his hands on both sides of his head being shocked.

"I should have known because I kissed him back after that too." I said screaming in my head.