Chapter 11 - Second/Third Date

Elizabeth's POV

The first date was both good and bad, it went great but one guy try to grope me and two guys had Holden pinned to the ground. Good thing they're in jail and I also got to meet the same Khalil Glover, who saved my man. He was so nice and kind and so was his new partner, glad the police department gave him and now partner.

Holden and I to the school to wait in the cafeteria and see Corey, Marlon, Thuy, and Carlos are at a table and Corey is sitting on the table looking at his phone and Marlon saw us.

"Look at these two, still in the honeymoon phase." Marlon said laughing.

"You just mad because you can't do that to your girlfriend everyday like the rest of us." Carlos said to him.

"You try having a girlfriend in college." Marlon said crossing his arms and looking away.

I walked to Thuy and she smiled when she saw me. "So how was the date?" she said to me.

"It was wonderful." I said as we both squeal and jump up and down like the school girls we are.

"Are you sure about that?" Corey said looking at his phone.

"What you talking about southern John Cena?" Marlon said looking at him.

"Well this article says. "Three rednecks arrested on Friday night for racial tensions and sexual assault". Did you had something to do with this?"

I locked eyes with Holden. "But why are you looking at Lizzie and I though?" Holden said since we were going to tell them in person.

Carlos looked at Corey's phone. "Well it mentions a black teen and a white teen. You both are the only black guy/white girl teen couple in town."

"YYYOOO." Denzel said as him and Monique walked up to us while he's looking at his phone.

"What are you watching?" Thuy said.

"We're watching Holden whooping some redneck ass." Monique said looking over Denzel's shoulder.

Marlon, Carlos, Thuy walked over while Corey just leaned over. "Aye, he whooping them white asses for real, oh, damn!" Marlon said.

I see Selena and Benicio came over from the cafeteria. "What are we watch- oh, God!" Selena said mid sentence.

Benicio looked at Holden than back at the phone. "Aw yeah, that's my co sibling in law. El guerrero nigeriano" (The Nigerian Warrior)

"Chevy! Beau he knocked out Chevy!" the guy in the video said.

"He's yelling like a bitch." Monique said laughing.

"I replayed that like 10 times already." Denzel said.

Holden and I looked at each other with embarrassment.

The video ended and Denzel put his phone back in his jacket pocket. "Now that's what I like. Young black men beating up racist white predators." he said.

"I felt a little unconfutable seeing someone getting sexual assault on someone I know." Thuy said walking up to me than standing next to me.

*Ring*

"Three minute bell." Selena said as her and the others started walking into the school.

"Hey, Elizabeth-Bryony." Holden said as we're walking together and I got my arm wrapped around his right arm.

"Yes baby?" I said looking up at him.

"Instead of waiting for Friday for a date how about Thursday?"

"How come?"