Chapter 25 - 7 Years Later

Holden's POV

It's been seven years and out of those years I've been happy because I'm in a healthy marriage with my best friend and my son is great. Since seven years has past I've been at home being a stay at home dad, after graduating college my dream of owning a club had came true in the past two years my club has been a hit around Philadelphia.

I've get to stay home since I'm the owner and I can do the work at home but I come on when my employees need me or just need a talk. Elizabeth has become one of the youngest high school teacher, and she really enjoys it. She started out as a student teacher then the school board loved how she teach and they gave her a job as a real teacher. My son Khalil turned seven in February and he's going to start going into the 2nd grade.

It's his last day of 1st grade and I had my mom to take him home since I was finishing up some paperwork for 'Chocolate City' since it was a club in 'A Thin Line Between Love and Hate' and a strip club for the black Magic Mike movie called 'Chocolate City', so I was like let's make this real.

Elizabeth called me and told me she's coming home after talking to some of her students. I just finished the paperwork and got to the couch to watch some TV but there's not that many good stuff to watch on a Tuesday morning. As soon as I got the remote I hear the door opening, I heard the voice of my love.

"Hello. Holden"

"I'm in the living room"

She came in the living room looking sexy in her outfit. She had on a black blazer with a white button shirt, with black pantsuit and black heels.

"Hey baby" I said kissing her "How was the last day was?"

"Yeah, dad told me to leave when he was making announcements" she said sitting on the couch putting her feet on my lap

"You could've waiting for Khalil after you left" I said with a smirk

"Yeah but we promised your mother she would pick him up" she said laughing

"Yeah she would have been mad if we told her she didnt have to do it last minute" I said placing my head back on the pillow behind me

"Wait you didn't teach anyone nothing and your tired?"

"What makes you think I'm tired at 12:00" she said smiling at me

"Because you always put your feet on my lap when you had a long day"

"You don't stand on tour feet all day and teach high school students do you?" she said laughing

I chuckled a bit then let out a sigh "Fine, i get ot" I said getting her heels off and putting them on the floor. I started to rub her feet and the second I touched them I felt horny.

I was rubbing them and Elizabeth kept moaning "Oh that feel good"

"Girl you know I'm good with my hands, you know this" I said with a look that knows what I mean

"I know" she said leaning her head back

As I rubbed her left foot she was started to rub my area with her right foot. After seven years together she knows what I want.

"I think you should take off you pants" she said with a smile and over the years whenever I want a footjob she gives me a smile that I know

I took off my pants and underwear and once I layed back down on the couch my dick was stiff and she put her feet on it and starts jerking me off. Since we done it Elizabeth has been excited to do these type cause out of all the sexual stuff she like sex, foot stuff, and me playing with her breats. Even after seven years of marrige she never wanted to suck my dick and I stil never wanted her to do that. Sometimes I'm tempted sometimes then I'm like nah cause I don't know about her mouth on my ding a ling.