Chapter 15 - Senior Ditch Day

Holden's POV

So last Friday was something else. I gotten my first footjob from Elizabeth then five after that so that was great. Then we had sex in school, that was more risky than the foot stuff. Sex in the library was crazy since the condom broke right when I was about to... do it. I left her house Saturday morning before her parents woke up but now it's Sunday night and since then she hasn't called or texted me. I guess when the condom broke she really got freaked out, as well as me.

It's Sunday night and its almost eight, I took a shower and just on my phone until 10 since that's the time I go to bed.

I woke up to see her already in her dress. A red short sleeve flare dress, and wow she looks stunning in it.

She had a black long sleeve cold shoulder top

Elizabeth's POV

After having sex in the library last Friday, I have been feeling weird. I'm hoping that I'm not pregnant because Holden and I are just about to graduate high school who's going to college, I mean I'll probably not the only who could be pregnant or being in college while having a child at home.

I had to stop thinking about it for right now, I need to talk to Kimberly so I can ask her any signs of being pregnant because I don't want to talk about it with mom.

I drove to Kimberly's house knocked on door to her with a smile and waiting for me to hug hug her

I hugged her "Hey Elizabeth, don't you have school"

We stopped hugging and I smiled "it's senior ditch day"

"That was a good day" Kimberly said thinking back

She let me in her house then we sat on the couch, and I was looking around for Lloyd and Atticus.

"Where are the boys"

"They're at the park"

"Kimberly I need to talk about something personal and I can't talk to mom about it" I said innocently

"OK, is this serious"

I looked down to my knees "Yes, I think I'm pregnant"

She sighed "Are you sure"

"I really don't know"

"Well most of the signs are morning sickness, being more hungry, and vomiting. Have you experienced any of them"

My silenced answered her question "Wait Elizabeth, did you missed your period"

My eyes got wide "OH MY GOD" I said then putting my hands on forehead

"Elizabeth, how can you forget"

"I was busy being in love Kim"

"Have you tooken a pregnancy test"

Right before I was about to say anything I got up to run to their bathroom. "Okay we going to take you to the doctors" Kimberly said waiting for me to be done

"NO" I said being scared

"Why not?"

"Because Holden's sister Latifah works at the doctors"

"Well thats a chance I'm willing to take"

After throwing up Kimberly took me to the doctors, we waited in the waiting room. A doctor walked in to walked

"Elizabeth Watson"

Before I got up Kimberly put her hand on my shoulder "It's going to be okay"

As we walked to wait in for a doctor I was hoping not to get Latifah. A minute later the door opened "Hello Elizabeth, I'm your doctor for today"