Chapter 6 - My Lady

Holden's POV

*Flashback*

February 8th, 2018, in the 9th Grade, 3rd semester of the year and I had gym class with Elizabeth, Denzel and Thuy. Denzel and I walked into the gym and we see two students arguing and I see Thuy recording it.

Denzel and I walked up to Thuy. "Hey! What's going on?" Denzel said asking Thuy.

"Derek Donner and Russell Stanton are arguing about who's going to ask Elizabeth to the carnival Saturday."

"Elizabeth who?" I ask because we have four Elizabeth's in our grade.

 "Our very own Elizabeth-Bryony Watson."

"What?" I said being shocked.

We see Elizabeth coming into the gym with other girls and she ran to the three of us. "Guys, what's going on."

"Derek and Russell are fighting who's get to take you to the winter carnival on Saturday." Denzel said nonclonally.

"They never even asked me. So what they're going to fight and who ever wins gets to ask me out? Why do some males think that will work on girls? It's just pathetic."

"SHE'S GOING WITH ME, BITCH!" Derek screamed at Russell.

"MOTHERFUCKER, SHE'S NOT GOING WITH DEREK BONER WHO GOT CAUGHT JERKING OFF IN SEVENTH GRADE!" Russell screamed back at Derek

"THAT WAS TWO YEARS AGO! PEOPLE STILL REMEMBER THAT?"

"WE ALL REMEMBER THAT, BRO!"

"It's true!" another student Bokeem Cooper said out loud.

He did do that. What's the point of jerking off in school man, like you can't wait to get home and do it? I'm pretty sure jerking off in a stall is uncomfortable and you don't know who's been sitting on that toilet seat in a public place. A bed is more comfortable to do it cause better leg room and... I said to much on jerking off.

"YOU KNOW WHAT, FUCK THIS AND FUCK YOU!" Derek said as he pushed Russell.

Russell and Derek started to push each other like they didn't want to fight each other.

"The fuck? FIGHT, BRO!" Denzel said because he wanted to see a high school fight at the time.

"HEY!" Everyone turned to see Mr. Singleton who came rushing in the gym to break up this god awful cringy white boy.

"This school fucking sucks at school fights." Thuy said jokingly.

Mr. Singleton took them to the office and the class just normal than Mr. Singleton told us to go the locker rooms. I put on my black hoodie t shirt over a white long sleeve shirt, than my hoodie, blue jeans, and Mb black, red, and white fila basketball sneakers cause after basketball season ended I started wearing these more. Denzel wearing all black, hoodie, jeans and sneakers. Our school is hella big so the gym was in another building so we walked so we had to walk out in the cold but we waited for the bell inside cause nobody want's to wait outside in February weather. We we all waiting and Thuy and Lizzie came out of the girls locker room and Thuy came out with a aqua blue long sleeve shirt, light blue jeans and black ugg boots, her and Deazy left, Lizzie came out looking cute like she always does, white flannel shirt under a blue long sleeve cropped v-neck cardigan with blue jeans, black platform wedge pumps that's round in the front and the strap buckle is across the foot and she got on white socks since it is February. Thuy put on a light jacket as the bell rung and we all left the gym and walked out to the courtyard and walked back inside the school and her and Denzel left to go to their class together.