Chapter 14 - The Library Moment

(You guys can skip if you don't want to read this topic because some people like this and not that many main characters like this kind of type of thing. I made it for the lovers of this type of kink.)

Holden's POV

*Flashback*

It was 8th grade Elizabeth and I were hanging out at her house, we were in her room. She was 13 and I was 10 at the time. I was laying on her bed watching Boyz N The Hood on her TV cause it was my favorite at the time cause Denzel and Marlon showed it to me and Lizzie was doing something for school.

"Elizabeth, why you doing homework? It's Saturday night we're supposed to do that last minute like everyone else does." I said lifting my head from her pillow.

"Holden, we've been over this again and again. I like getting stuff started so I don't have to do it later." she said still writing.

"That's only because you had an early dismissal yesterday so you couldn't do homework with me during study hall."

"I had a doctor's appointment, I told you that on Monday on the bus."

"And Marlon, Selena and I road the bus by ourselves, you could have took me with you."

"Like I said on Monday I'm sorry."

"We're in middle school, if you do homework a few minutes before you go to bed on a Sunday night, you'll get a good grade. Probably doing it on a Monday morning before school you'll get a good grade." I said laughing a bit.

"But I'm just stuck on this question."

"What is it?" I said getting up to look over her shoulder.

"What is your worst trait?"

"I don't think you have one." I said thinking about it.

"You sure?" Elizabeth said not knowing.

"Oh I know one. It's your monkey toes." I said about to crack up.

Elizabeth turned her head back. "I don't have monkey toes." She said in an embarrassing tone.

"Okay, finger toes." I said jokingly and she glared at me but still smiled. 

Now middle school is when I fully understood I had a foot fetish, I mean I think I knew but I didn't know the term cause when I looked at any of my teacher's, other female classmates and mostly Elizabeth's, I get aroused. I didn't want to tell Elizabeth so I just do the tiniest things to just look at hers cause out of all the girls at the school she's has the best looking feet and toes.

"Yeah. Lizzie-Busy, you have monkey toes, I remember I seen you change the channel with your toes before." I said giving her that you know I'm right look.

"Well that's just one time-"

"I seen you texting someone with your toes." I said still giving her the look.

"Okay, I get your point. I have monkey toes." She said in defeat.

"I think they're cute though." I said to myself.

"Did you say something?" She looked up at me.

"I said Imma be right back." I said leaving her room.