Chapter 11----- Kelvin

Ever since Farida told me about Dustin, she has become so free and happy. She has become jovial and playful and have even stopped being afraid of him.

When we saw him yesterday at the cafeteria, she winked at him and even threw out her tongue at him. Mide and I were surprised that she could do something like that but in all we were happy that she was happy.

Right now, we're on our way to the cafeteria to get snacks. 'Bukky' I heard someone calling me. 'I need to see you' Sesan sounded serious. I think I remember that he wanted to see me on Monday.

'Okayyy.... You are seeing me already' 'Not here' he said pulling my hand to wherever we're going. 'I'll join you' I mouthed at Mide and Farida who seemed confused.

We got to the music room before he left my hand. This must be pretty serious for him to bring me down here. I can't even think of anything he would say. I'll just have to wait till he speaks.

'Be fast about it, I've not eaten' I snapped. I can be angry when I've not eaten. 'Calm down... I won't take your time I promise' 'Ok' I was expecting him to start talking but instead he smiled and gestured for me to sit. Why is this boy like this. I hate it when I'm on suspense. He should just spit it out already.

It was after I sat that he continued talking. 'I'm sure you know Kelvin' he spoke as if it was a sin if I didn't know Kelvin'. 'You mean that one that's always following Jerry.' 'Why do I feel like you hate him'. Sesan had to ask that foolish question.

Do I hate him... Definitely no... Jerry has been my crush since Jss1 and I don't know why I should or would hate the friend of my crush.... Well....he hasn't done anything to deserve my hate at least...

'So you hate him'. 'Why do you think so' 'When you were taking forever to reply'. This boy loves to jump into conclusions.

'Does that mean you like him...' he asked again laying emphasis on the word 'like'. Gosh...what's wrong with this boy.

'Not that I like him like that o..' 'But you sha like him' 'Why are we even talking about him' I was getting tired of this talk already.

'Because he's the reason we're having this discussion' Okayyy....I'm confused. I have no clue whatsoever as to where this discussion is leading to..or should I say I have an idea of what he's going to say next but I don't want to jump into conclusions.

'Bukky he likes you'. I knew it. I knew we were going to get to this. 'Did you hear what I said?' 'Of course, I also like him as a friend' I decided to play dumb.

'Stop nau, will you say you don't understand what I mean by that? He likes you more than a friend. He wishes to be more than just a friend to you. He likes you so much that I can't even......'

'Ehhhh.....Stop there...I don't understand why you're here ranting and trying to convince me that somebody likes me and the somebody is somewhere hiding like a coward. If he likes me as you claim, he should come meet me himself. If truly he likes me then he should come by himself not send someone to me.

Sesan could not utter a word. His mouth was just opening and closing like a fish. Before he could form the right words to say, I left the room. I was pissed off already. He wasted my break period just for that.

I checked my time and saw that I still had 10 minutes to the next period. I quickly rushed to the cafeteria to get snacks.

I got to the cafeteria and met a queue in front of the snacks segment. Today is just so annoying thanks to one "Kelvin".

I don't even know the person I'm supposed to be angry with. Is it Sesan or the Kelvin that sent him. Either ways those two succeeded in spoiling my mood this afternoon.

Not that I'm angry that he asked me to be more than a friend but because he decided to send someone and that someone thought it was best to waste my time and started beating around the bush. I love people who go straight to the point. Do I complain a lot.... Well, that's me 🤷

After God knows how long and a series of students pushing each other, students shouting at the staffs to hurry up and students fighting over this is where I was standing before coupled with you are stepping on my toe, I finally had the chance to buy snacks. By that time I had spent more than 15 minutes standing.

On my way outside, I saw Kelvin and he was kind of looking at me probably trying to figure out if Sesan has told me or trying to think of what my answer was, because with the way he was looking at me I don't think Sesan had told him anything I said yet. I passed beside him and didn't even spare him a glance....though I stylishly looked at my sweet, handsome crush sitting just beside him.

One glance at Jerry and I was conscious of myself. I quickly adjusted my skirt and cleaned any trace of sweat on my face. Of course, not making it obvious... Why didn't I bring my lip gloss...I just wanted to look pretty in front of my crush.

Who wouldn't crush on my crush🤭. He's a tall, fair-skinned and not really thin boy. He's not thin and he's not fat. With his curly natural black hair and his round-shaped face, together with those plump and full lips. Even the ways those black iris of his stare dreamingly at you is alone to make you melt. He's every lady's definition of hot specimen.

On my way to the door, somebody called my name and the voice........that voice....pleasant and melodious to the ears were what I heard. He even knows my name......This is so ....I'm short of words... Can someone just lend me an hand fan because I'm about to faint right now..........For Jerry to call my name........

Author's note.

Hello....my beautiful and handsome fans.
I apologize for the late update.
I've been so so busy.
I'm sorry for that .....
This is another update...
Try to share, vote and pls comment....
I love you all😍😍😍😍

@inioluwa😘😘