Chapter 12-------Jerry

'Bukky'

Gosh his voice.... it sounds angelic..

'Hello'

How can God just take his time to create someone as handsome as this. Even his voice is so handsome....omo this boy will be the end of me...

'Hey'. It was then I realized that I'd entered my dreamland again...hope this boy didn't catch me sha...

'Yeah' I tried my best to sound like I heard what he had been saying. 'Did you hear what I said just now' Ah ah e don happen. 'Sorry I didn't get what you were saying..can you come again?' chai my skills at work.

'Oh..Okay.. I asked if you're less busy right now'

oh my goodness I'm always less busy for you baby.

'I'm having class now' came out instead. Of course I wouldn't want him to know that I had and I'm still seriously crushing on him.

'Okay..I'll see you after closing, at the music room' he whispered the last part for only me to hear. Out of the corner of my eyes I saw Kelvin looking like he could explode any moment soon. Abeg wetin do him.

**********
Throughout school hour, my mind was just thinking of what could make Jerry want to see me.

Could it be that he wants to beg me on behalf of Kelvin since they're friends....but the way Kelvin was looking at us, I don't think that's the case..what could it be.

'When you get to the music room you'll find out'. Jeez! Did I talk loudly 'Bukky, if you don't go there now how do you want to know what he'd tell you' Mide spoke again as if I didn't hear what she said before.

Farida threw Mide a sharp look before walking away. I wonder what happened between those two. Whenever they're fighting ehn, I'll be the one in the middle. One will come and report the other to me and then the other too would come to me. If I should tell one of them that she's wrong pere...they'll turn me to the antagonist.

'Are you not going again, I want to hear gist o' 'Abeg don't rush me. Let me take my time'. This girl and gist..

I got to the front of the music room and adjusted my hair, my uniform and everything my hands could touch. I just wanted to look presentable. 'Hmm hmm, I go crush o' Mide teased for the nth time and I burst into laughter. I've been doing that a lot these days.

'I've not even mentioned his name you don dey blush. Don't go and embarrass yourself with this your yeye laugh o' Mide said in a teasing manner again. I'm tired of this girl.

I went inside and a melodious sound greeted me. I began to search for where the sound was coming from and my eyes automatically landed on those black Iris staring at me.

Gosh!he looks so sexy even in the school uniform. Yummy..Bukky get hold of yourself.

'Didn't know you could play the guitar' I finally got my voice. 'I was practicing what I'd sing for you, and that's if you don't mind' he quickly added the last part. 'Of course I don't' I replied before he could change his mind.

'Okay...' he cleared his throat and positioned his hand on the guitar. 'My lady, I'll be singing My African Queen by 2Baba' he started as he gave me a mock bow and I couldn't help but chuckle. How did he know that I love this song...

🎶Yeah, yeah, you are my African Queen, oooh Lord, oooh Lord🎶. He started singing, striking every string on the guitar perfectly. His voice was Angelic

🎶Just like the sun lights up the Earth, you light up my life
The only one I've ever seen with a smile so bright
And just yesterday, you came around my way
And changed my whole scenery with your astonishing beauty