VOID HEART, guilty crown

Rating: Mature

Warnings: Graphic Depictions of Violence

Category: F/M

Fandom: Guilty Crown

Relationship: Tsutsugami Gai/Original Female Character(s), Ouma Shuu/Yuzuriha Inori

Characters: Tsutsugami Gai, Ouma Shuu, Ouma Mana, Yuzuriha Inori, Shinomiya Ayase, Tsugumi (Guilty Crown), Kenji Kido, Tsukishima Argo, Shibungi (Guilty Crown)

Language: English

Cover:

Description:

Description:

     ❝your presence fills the void in my lonely heart❞

     Cana Ōma, the twin sister of Mana Ōma and the oldest sister to Shū Ōma. A member of Funeral Parlor - more specifically, the most feared member due to her ability to partially control the Apocalypse Virus due to the Lost Christmas incident ten years ago.

     When her amnesiac little brother gets caught in the crossfire and comes to bear The Power of the King, Cana's not sure whether she wants to stay by his side more than she desires to run far away from his Void drawing ability. After all, there's nothing that makes you feel more vulnerable than having your soul revealed.

     © frosch, 2022

Preview:

     "I am not Mana! And I refuse to be her replacement for you! So stop treating me like it!"

     "Cana, don't be ridiculous. You're more than that."

     "Cut the crap, Gai!" Cana's rose gold eyes glare viciously at the long-haired man. "Ever since we were kids you've loved her, but she didn't feel the same for you. Instead, she loved Shū more than she should have. You couldn't stand the idea one bit! You latched onto me when she died, and I'm done with it!"

     "Cana, wait. Let me explain-"

     "Explain?! Oh, that's rich coming from you! I'm a fucking replacement for the girl you still love a decade after she died! It's a sick joke."

     Gai grits his teeth and takes Cana's wrists in his hands, preventing her from running away. "Shut up and let me talk, Cana Ōma!"

     "You have five seconds."

     "You've never been a replacement for Mana. And you never will be."

     Cana scoffs and tries to pull free, a noise of irritation leaving her when Gai tightens his hold. "You're a bastard, Gai Tsutsugami..."