SOLDIER, psycho-pass

Rating: Mature

Warnings: Graphic Depictions of Violence, Major Character Death

Category: F/M

Fandom: Psycho-Pass

Relationship: Kagari Shuusei/Original Female Character(s), Hinakawa Sho/Original Female Character(s), Kogami Shinya/Tsunemori Akane

Characters: Kagari Shuusei, Hinakawa Sho, Kogami Shinya, Tsunemori Akane, Ginoza Nobuchika, Kunizuka Yayoi, Masaoka Tomomi, Karanamori Shion, Togane Sakuya, Irie Kazumichi, Todoroki Tenma, Kisaragi Mao, Shindo Arata, Kei Mikhail Ignatov, Shimotsuki Mika

Language: English

Cover:

Description:

Description:

     ❝stay with me a little longer. why don't you stay? don't you wanna be my soldier? now, would you fight for me? die for me?❞

     Dumped in Japan by her addict parents as payment for their latest fix, three-year-old Amelia is taken under the wing of ex-detective Tomomi Masaoka, not long after the introduction of the Sibyl System scanning for Crime Coefficients, and only a few short years before he becomes an Enforcer. From then on, she's raised by his son, Nobuchika Ginoza, and his wife, Sae Ginoza, until she's picked up at a random Psycho-Pass scan on the streets a few years later and taken into custody at the MWPSB.

     Given the choice of going into a Latent Criminal Isolation Facility until her Psycho-Pass clears up or training to become an Enforcer, she picks the latter, wanting to be as close to her adoptive father and brother as she can. There she meets Shusei Kagari, and eventually Shinya Kogami, who she met when she was younger due to the friendship between him and Ginoza - and who is still an Inspector until not long after Amelia and Kagari become fully-fledged Enforcers.

     Designated as Hound 5 of Unit One, she's thrown into the deep end alongside her adoptive father and brother, and friends until she accidentally stumbles across the truth about the Sibyl System on an early case. She's only allowed to live because the System believes she has the potential of being an influential comrade, and a helpful hand in finding more Asymptomatic individuals to be added to the System.

     © frosch, 2019