FORGOTTEN TITAN, attack on titan ✔

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Rating: Mature

Warnings: Graphic Depictions of Violence

Category: F/M

Fandom: Shingeki no Kyojin | Attack on Titan

Relationship: Reiner Braun/Original Female Character(s)

Characters: Reiner Braun, Bertholdt Hoover, Annie Leonhart, Levi Ackerman, Eren Yeager, Mikasa Ackerman, Armin Arlert, Sasha Blouse, Jean Kirstein, Ymir (Shingeki no Kyojin), Hanji Zoe, Connie Springer, Zeke Yeager, Krista Lenz | Historia Reiss

Language: English

Cover:

Description:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Description:

     [ CONTAINS MANGA SPOILERS ]

     ❝if there's one thing i'm certain of, it's that you have no chance of beating that man without me, and i'm in no way inclined to help you❞

     Ymir Fritz died and nine Titans were born from repeated cannibalisation of her flesh throughout the generations, but what if she wasn't the only one who gained such abilities?

     Amelie is the Tenth Titan; the one forgotten by the history books because none knew of her other than Ymir. She's lived for centuries due to her Titan's side-effect of immortality, and her natural prophetic gift, and she's seen the rise and fall of many nations and countless wars, but she's never once seen the horrors of those faced by the Eldians incarcerated behind three walls.

     Being of royal blood, she's recruited by Zeke Jäger and the Marleyan's to help them carry out their plan of destroying the Eldians - those who had the ability to be turned into Titans - much to her distaste. However, she stays to help when she meets Reiner, Bertholdt, Annie and Marcel, a few cadet Warriors for the Marleyan military. With the first successful attack on the walls of Paradis executed by only three of the Warriors and Amelie, the four of them create false identities and the real battle begins.

     With how everything ends up going after suffering through the Training Corps, Amelie manages to place fifth in the top ten, having withheld her true capabilities as to not draw attention to herself. Still, life in the Survey Corps has a more than rough beginning, and one of the other cadets being revealed as having possession of the Attack Titan makes her doubt the ability of the Warriors to capture him and take him back to Marley with them.

     Then again, one can only hope that everything goes to plan, right?

     © frosch, 2019