SIRE, buffy the vampire slayer

Rating: Mature

Warnings: Graphic Depictions of Violence

Category: F/M

Fandom: Buffy the Vampire Slayer (TV)

Relationship: Buffy Summers/Angel, Xander Harris/Willow Rosenburg

Characters: Buffy Summers, Angel | Angelus, Xander Harris, Willow Rosenburg, Spike (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)

Language: English

Cover:

Description:

Description:

     Idea gathered from S01E04 'Nightmares', and S03E09 'The Wish'.

     Buffy has nightmares of becoming a Vampire, and she knows that there is a chance they're going to come true. With her still being the Slayer, her mother and her move to Sunnydale - a seemingly nice place with a tremendous dark side.

     There, she meets the Vampire Angel, who is cursed with a Soul, and begins a turbulent relationship. Alongside him, she meets Vampires Willow, Xander and Spike - as well as the tormented Drusilla.

     Torn in different directions by those she meets, Buffy is forced to make a decision that will forever alter her life.

     © frosch, 2018

Preview:

     She raises her hands defensively in front of her, eyes scanning over the shadowed man's face as the light slightly brushes against it. "Who are you?"

     "I'm a friend." His deep, silky voice sends chills down her spine.

     "What if I don't want any friends?"

     "I never said I was yours."

     "Then why are you helping me if you're not mine?"

     "I'm a friend of your Watcher, Slayer. It's in my best interest to help you."

     "Why should I believe you?" Her light eyes scan over his built form and then dart back to his face, hardened and defensive. "You're not even Human. Give me one good reason why I should be believing you."

     He smirks at her. "I may not be Human, but I am not a threat to any of you."