LEGACY, valeska [3]

Rating: Mature

Category: F/M, M/M

Fandoms: Gotham (TV), Arrow (TV 2012)

Relationships: Jerome Valeska/Original Female Character(s), Jeremiah Valeksa/Original Female Character(s), Oswald Cobblepot/Edward Nygma, Edward Nygma/Original Female Character(s), Victor Zsasz/Original Male Character(s)

Characters: Jerome Valeska, Jeremiah Valeska, Oswald Cobblepot, Edward Nygma, James "Jim" Gordon, Harvey Bullock, Barbara Kean, Theo Galavan, Tabitha Galavan, Victor Zsasz, Jonathan Crane, Jervis Tetch, Sofia Falcone (Gotham)

Language: English

Series: Part 3 of the The Valeska Saga series

Cover:

Description:

Description:

     ❝ of course i'm out of my mind, it's dark and scary out there ❞

     [ 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐨𝐟 '𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐚' ]

     [ 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐦, 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟎𝟓 ]

     Harley is the daughter of the notorious Jerome Valeska and Accalia Galavan. She roams the unsuspecting streets of Gotham with no fear of being caught for anything she has done - and that's not just because she has friends in high places, along with being the daughter of a renowned psychopath.

     Twists and turns are her life, and she has an answer for every situation. Well, all except one. Her birth mother shows up out of the blue one day, and all she can do is watch as the world around her becomes even more vicious and terrified of her parents.

     Quinn is the daughter of the notorious Jeremiah Valeska and Mandy Queen. She is uncontrollable and downright dangerous and malicious, and has no fear of being caught for anything she has done - and that's not just because she has friends in high places, along with being the daughter of another renowned psychopath.

     Life is easy for her, and nothing has the ability to stand in her way. It couldn't get better, except maybe when her aunt turns up with her mother in tow, bringing Gotham further into darkness and despair. This is the world her family was made to create.

     Neither Harley, Quinn, or Gotham are prepared for what comes.

     © frosch, 2018