MAKE ME A PROMISE, loki laufeyson

Rating: Mature

Warnings: Major Character Death

Categories: F/M

Fandom: Marvel Cinematic Universe, The Avengers (Movies), Thor (Movies)

Relationships: Loki Laufeyson/Original Female Character(s)

Characters: Loki Laufeyson, Thor Odinson, Freya, Odin, Steve Rogers | Captain America, James Buchanan "Bucky" Barnes | The Winter Soldier, Tony Stark | Iron Man, Natasha Romanoff | Black Widow, Clint Barton | Hawkeye, Bruce Banner | The Incredible Hulk, Jane Foster, Ultron (Marvel), Wanda Maximoff, Pietro Maximoff, Sam Wilson | Falcon

Language: English

Cover:

Prompt:

Prompt:

     For lack of better candidates, someone's parents jokingly named the Norse god Loki as the child's godfather. He decides to take this seriously.

Description:

     ❝don't make promises you don't intend to keep❞

     Corvina was a child born during mid winter, and her parents didn't stay together for much longer after she turned seven. She has never known why, but the time for questions to get answers has come to an end. Her mother dies when she's fifteen, and she finds out that her father overdosed several years ago - only a few years after he abandoned Corvina and her mother.

     Left to fend for herself on the streets for two years, Corvina is shocked when a man in black comes to her aid one day and tells her that he is her godfather - the one next in line to take care of her. Of course she goes with him to New York, and she lives with the man for a while, but then things start to get a little fishy and supernatural and she is dragged into the world of the Avengers.

     © frosch, 2019