IMMORALITY, american horror story

Rating: Mature

Warnings: Graphic Depictions of Violence, Major Character Death

Category: Multi

Fandom: American Horror Story

Relationship: Edward Phillipe Mott/Original Female Character(s), James Patrick March/Original Female Character(s), Kit Walker/Original Female Character(s), Jimmy Darling/Original Female Character(s), Tate Langdon/Original Female Character(s), Kyle Spencer/Original Female Character(s), Rory Monahan/Original Female Character(s), Kai Anderson/Original Female Character(s), Tate Langdon/Violet Harmon, Kyle Spencer/Zoe Benson, Rory Monahan/Audrey Tindall, Michael Langdon/Original Female Character(s)

Characters: Edward Phillipe Mott, James Patrick March, Kit Walker, Jimmy Darling, Tate Langdon, Kyle Spencer, Rory Monahan, Kai Anderson, Violet Harmon, Zoe Benson, Audrey Tindall, Michael Langdon

Language: English

Cover:

Description:

Description:

     Seryna is cursed.

     Born centuries ago into a loving, rich family, and promised to Edward Philippe Mott, she had everything she desired. They married and fell in love, but tragedy struck. Seryna died giving birth to their daughter, and Edward swore off women forever - turning to his male servant for comfort and love.

     She didn't stay dead, and, upon returning to find her love with a man, her heart shattered, and she lost control of the magic bestowed upon her from birth. In response, Edward became cursed with a madness that would eat him alive, and that was something she blamed herself for.

     Years pass and she meets various reincarnations and versions of her love. Finding herself beginning to fall for Kai Anderson, the final version, Seryna finds the source of the different versions of her love, and discovers how to destroy the cycle.

     The thing is, she isn't sure that she wants to after all these years.

     © frosch, 2018

Preview:

     Giving up, Seryna squeezes her eyes shut, tears wetting her eyelashes, and a single tear runs down her face. "Goodbye, Kyle. Live a good life with Zoe, alright?"

     The blond version of her love stares at her with glossy eyes. "Don't... leave... please."

     "I have to, my love. I need to move on, and you need to live your life."

     "I... love... you... Seryna."

     "I love you too, Kyle."

     Forcing herself to turn away from the glistening hazel eyes that are begging her to stay, she lets out a shaking breath before forcing her feet to move away from the reanimated teenager. His tormented cries fill her mind, and it tears her heart into little pieces. She's not sure if it is going to meld back together again, and that makes her mind begin to spin. Closing her eyes, Seryna focuses on her happy place; the Hotel Cortez. Calm flows through her, and then she feels the ground vanish beneath her feet.

     Opening her eyes, she stares up at the vivacious red sign. "I'm back."