KILLER ANGEL, my hero academia

Rating: Mature

Warnings: Graphic Depictions of Violence

Category: F/M

Fandom: 僕のヒーローアカデミア | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia

Relationship: Dabi | Todoroki Touya/Original Female Character(s), Todoroki Shouto/Original Female Character(s)

Characters: Dabi | Todoroki Touya, Todoroki Shouto, Midoriya Izuku, Bakugou Katsuki, Kirishima Eijirou, Yagi Toshinori | All Might, Aizawa Shouta | Eraserhead, Class 1-A (My Hero Academia), Class 1-B (My Hero Academia), Shigaraki Tomura | Shimura Tenko, Toga Himiko, Kurogiri (My Hero Academia), Sensei | All For One, Akaguro Chizome | Stain, Bubaigawara Jin | Twice, Iguchi Shuichi | Spinner, Sako Atsuhiro | Mr. Compress, Hikiishi Kenji | Magne, Muscular (My Hero Academia), Mustard (My Hero Academia), Moonfish (My Hero Academia), Nomu (My Hero Academia)

Additional Tags: Dabi is a Todoroki

Language: English

Cover:

Description:

Description:

     ❝you can burn in hell for all i care, i won't let you have him!❞

     Angel Akaguro didn't have everything she wanted growing up, but she sure had everything she needed to become the person she needed to be. As the widely unknown daughter of the Hero Killer Stain, she was brought up to believe that only certain people had the right to become heroes, and thanks to that, she knows just what it takes to become such a hero; modelled after her father's righteous and honest beliefs. Hidden in plain sight, she attends UA Academy as part of the Hero Course in Class 1-A, but she's also one of the worst villains to walk the streets.

     Caught between two very different lives, Angel's patience and conflicting loyalties are tested with the constant battles between the wannabe heroes she's slowly come to believe could be heroes, and the villains that have grown to become a new family to her after her father's arrest. Time and time again she's forced to painstakingly choose between them, but who will she choose in the very end?

     © frosch, 2020

Preview:

     "Your pride is going to be your downfall," one of the idiots wearing brightly coloured suits muses.

     In all honesty, if I hadn't of seen the ice from Shouto's defensive and offensive tactics, I'm not sure I would have had the best luck in finding the dual-element user before it was too late. Don't get me wrong, it's not that he's weak, but he tends to bite off more than he can chew because of the confidence he has in his Quirk. It's one of the many things I love about the quiet boy, and it's probably one of his best features: the confidence of a true hero.

     Propelling myself toward the ground, I let out a high-pitched wail to warn Shouto. Thankfully, his heterochromatic eyes see me and he covers his ears, allowing me to go all out against these other students. Speaking of them, their eyes fly to where I'm plummeting towards them, startled at my sudden appearance - and the fact that I have wings sprouting from my shoulder blades. Opening my mouth, my usually melodic voice becomes an incapacitating scream that drives the unprepared students to their knees, gloved hands covering their bleeding ears.

     Scooping up handfuls of balls, I peg them at every visible target, eliminating them from this first round. My feet hit the ground and I skid to a stop beside Shouto, wings flared out to give more resistance and slow me down faster. My silver eyes glare out at where a handful of the ten students still stand with only one or two of their targets glowing red as I straighten and roll my shoulders, my winds melting back into the tattoo on my bare back. Thankfully, those with unknown Quirks are out of commission, but that leaves those with known Quirks - with no obvious weaknesses - still standing a fighting chance.

     "How did you find me?" Shouto asks, dual-coloured eyes watching our recuperating opponents closely.

     I tilt my head and grin at him slyly. "You aren't exactly hard to find with all that ice, Shouto."

     "Fair enough."

     "Now, let's kick these kids' asses, shall we?"

Information:

     For this story, I'm going to bring over my OC from my Bungou Stray Dogs fanfic "Angel's Ashes," which means that her Quirk is going to be relatively similar to that of her Ability in that story.

     I just feel as though I've struck something decent with what I made her Ability - which I've yet to tell anyone the name of, but shouldn't be too hard to guess at - and that I should be able to build on it a bit more in a different way, in a different universe altogether.