MAGIC AND MYSTERY, merlin

Rating: Teen Audiences and Up

Warnings: No Archive Warnings Apply

Category: Multi

Fandom: Merlin (TV)

Relationship: Lancelot (Merlin)/Original Female Character(s), Gwaine (Merlin)/Original Female Character(s), Arthur Pendragon (Merlin)/Guinevere Pendragon (Merlin)

Characters: Lancelot (Merlin), Gwaine (Merlin), Merlin (Merlin), Arthur Pendragon (Merlin), Morgana (Merlin), Uther Pendragon (Merlin), Guinevere Pendragon (Merlin), Niumeh (Merlin), Morgause (Merlin)

Language: English

Cover:

Description:

Description:

     Morgan is a handmaiden to the Lady Morgana, King Uther's Ward, and she has been ever since she was sent to Camelot at a young age by the Druids. Raised by them due to her abilities, she was taught to embrace her nature and practice her magic as often as she so desired.

     Years pass and someone strikingly familiar comes to Camelot, bearing the same birthmark as her, and the same dark hair and blue eyes. Seeking him out one night, she hears the call of the Great Dragon and heeds it, finding Merlin alongside the golden being.

     This is where their story begins - in the city where magic is forbidden.

     © frosch, 2019

Preview:

     Stretching out her hands, Morgan lets out a scream, eyes burning a bright gold as the monster charges for her, claws burying themselves into the ground and large, feathered wings half raised from its back. Beside her, Merlin recites the spell needed to change the spear, eyes flaring the same gold as hers as his lips move.

     As the spell fails to work, the young girl begins to recite the spell alongside the dark-haired man, feeling the magic flow from her and Merlin, through the air, and encasing the spear clasped in Lancelot's hand as he charges at the Griffon. It changes just in the nick of time, impaling the creature through the chest and killing it, making Morgan's knees give out as she lowers herself to the ground.

     "Oh my god," the female warlock breathes. "It actually worked, Merlin. That old spell Gaius gave you worked."

     "Why do you sound so surprised?" the older of the two half-teases, looking down at her with tired blue eyes. "Of course it worked."

     "You doubted it would work and that we'd have to resort to the one the Druids taught me."

     "Yeah, well, this one worked and we didn't have to."

     Morgan looks up at her older twin, trying to figure out when and how to tell him of their sibling status like Gaius told her she should. It's difficult to tell someone who has no memory of you that you're related, even more so when your younger sibling was given to the Druids to raise, but she has to find a way to tell the male warlock.

     Eyes drifting from the dark-haired male to the not-so-nobleman on horseback, she finds herself drawn to him as he turns his horse to face the twins, a wide smile on his face. His dancing eyes and alluring smile makes her abdomen feel strange, and a small smile to work its way onto her usually emotionless face.