COLLISION, misfits (2009)

Rating: Mature

Warnings: No Archive Warnings Apply

Category: Multi, F/M

Fandom: Misfits (2009)

Relationship: Simon Bellamy/Alisha Daniels, Simon Bellamy/Alisha Daniels/Simon Bellamy

Characters: Simon Bellamy, Alisha Daniels, Nathan Young, Curtis Donovan, Kelly Bailey

Language: English

Cover:

Description:

Description:

     Past, present and future collide when Simon follows Alisha to where Future Simon is staying in order to preserve the past.

     Based on the British TV show 'Misfits' (2009-2013)

     © frosch, 2019

Preview:

     Future Simon's eyes darken as they widen in horror, trained on his doppelganger standing mere feet from him. Curled against his side, Alisha's own eyes widen in disbelief, not having realised that her lover's past self had followed her here until he became visible in front of the elevator. A look of incomprehension appears on Past Simon's face as his eyes flicker between his future self and the darker skinned girl before him.

     The first words out of his mouth amuse the two before him. "Y-You can touch her?"

     Future Simon simply nods, a slight smile remaining on his face as the seriousness of the situation fully sinks in. "Yes, and one day you'll be able to touch her as well."

     "W-Why would I...?"

     Alisha attempts to hide the hurt stinging her, but the moment she pulls herself out of Future Simon's arms, both versions of him know that what has just been said is something painful to her. After everything, she has fallen in love with both Future Simon and Past Simon despite her best efforts to remain without an emotional attachment in the off chance that the future may change and she and Simon never get together.

     "A-Alisha, I'm sorry," the current time's Simon apologises awkwardly, fixing his fringe up and half clenching his hands into fists several times, not entirely certain as to what he can do to make it up to the darker skinned girl. "I-I didn't mean to offend you."

     "Well you fucking did, didn't you?" Alisha snaps hurtfully, making both versions of Simon flinch at the venom lacing her beautiful voice. She rubs up and down her arms slightly, fighting off the chill of having two sets of the mesmerising unnerving blue eyes looking at her. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you."

     "I-It's alright. I kind of deserve it after what I said."

     Future Simon clears his throat and two sets of eyes move to him where he stands with his arms crossed in front of his chest. Alisha bows her head slightly and looks away from his stern gaze, playing with the bracelets on her left wrist. Although she wasn't the one that voluntarily led Past Simon to this sanctuary, she still feels guilty for him showing up in a place where he shouldn't be, and knowing his own personal future.

     "Now you know what you're going to become," Future Simon states. "And what you and Alisha are going to become. What do you plan on doing with this information?"

     "I-I don't know."

     "You can't tell anyone."

Warnings:

     This story is going to contain smut, and it's going to be a polygamous/polyamorous relationship.

     Shitloads of swearing and sexual references.