WARRIOR, lord of the rings

Rating: Mature

Warnings: Graphic Depictions of Violence

Category: F/M

Fandom: The Lord of the Rings - J. R. R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings - All Media Types, The Hobbit - All Media Types

Relationship: Legolas Greenleaf/Original Female Character(s)

Characters: Legolas Greenleaf, Aragorn | Estel, Elrond Peredhel, Arwen (Lord of the Rings), Frodo Baggins, Samwise Gamgee, Meriadoc "Merry" Brandybuck, Peregrin "Pippin" Took, Boromir (Lord of the Rings), Faramir (Lord of the Rings), Gimli (Lord of the Rings), Gandalf (Lord of the Rings)

Language: English

Cover:

Description:

Description:

     Sílril is a Sindarin Elf of the Woodland Realm. She is a warrior who has fought by Legolas' side for centuries, and is, incidentally, his lover. When the Fellowship takes him from her, Sílril makes it her mission to go with them, not wanting to leave her love to befall treacherous circumstances and die without her by his side. At first, it's all seriousness for the Fellowship, but soon the fun and games begin.

     Then everything takes a turn for the worse.

     The Fellowship is torn apart in directions unknown to them all; the Ring being removed from their grasp and taken with the Hobbits. Countless battles plague the months it takes to destroy the ring, but the good times still rival those death defying and horrific times. Friendships blossom and tolerances turn into enjoyment. Sílril finds herself becoming close to Aragorn, a Human Lord in his own right, and a Dwarf, Gimli, whose temper is as short as he is.

     Struggling to stay by Legolas' side through the battles, she must become the warrior she once was.

     © frosch, 2018

Preview:

     Sighing, she looks over at the Dwarf, still not fully trusting the man. "Why is it that this creature is with us?"

     Legolas looks over at the brunette Elf. "He's a part of the Fellowship. We must put up with him."

     "Your father's hatred for Dwarves has not completely rubbed off on you, has it, Legolas?"

     "No. Nor should it have even touched you, Sílril."

     Her icy blue-green eyes glare into his shimmering hazel ones.

     The blond merely gives her a flat look.

     Cursing in Elvish under her breath, Sílril turns her gaze away from her lover and pins it to the dark haired male in front of her - the one who has feelings for Elrond's daughter, Arwen. Legolas' smooth hand brushes hers, and his fingers slide between hers, grasping her hand in silent comfort. Both the Elves are struggling to be around the Dwarf, not to mention the halflings and the Wizard, and Sílril is taking her frustrations out on the only other person who understands how she is feeling. Closing her eyes briefly, Sílril mirrors Legolas' movements and entwines her fingers with his, drawing solace from his soothing touch.

     "I can feel your glare burning into my head," the dark haired man in front of them chuckles in Elvish. "Why do you glare at someone who has done nothing to you?"

     Sílril's eyes stare into the man's curious brown ones. "You speak our tongue, and yet you are a Human."

     "I have had someone teach me. Your language is not hard to learn."

     "Lady Arwen taught you. Of course."

     Legolas snickers quietly at Sílril's tone, but says nothing.