EUPHORIA, edward nygma [spin-off]

Rating: Mature

Warnings: Graphic Depictions of Violence

Category: F/M, M/M

Fandoms: Gotham (TV), Arrow (TV 2012)

Relationships: Jerome Valeska/Original Female Character(s), Jeremiah Valeksa/Original Female Character(s), Oswald Cobblepot/Edward Nygma, Edward Nygma/Original Female Character(s), Victor Zsasz/Original Male Character(s)

Characters: Jerome Valeska, Jeremiah Valeska, Oswald Cobblepot, Edward Nygma, James "Jim" Gordon, Harvey Bullock, Barbara Kean, Theo Galavan, Tabitha Galavan, Victor Zsasz, Jonathan Crane, Jervis Tetch, Sofia Falcone (Gotham)

Language: English

Series: Part 4 of The Valeska Saga series

Cover:

Description:

Description:

     ❝where's the fun in simplicity? give me a little chaos any day.❞

     [ 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐟 '𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐚' | 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧-𝐨𝐟𝐟 ]

     [ 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐦, 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟎𝟏 - 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟎𝟓 | 𝐞𝐝𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐧𝐲𝐠𝐦𝐚 ]

     Alexis is the younger sister of Oswald Cobblepot, but she grew up with in an orphanage and then with a foster family instead of their mother. It seems as though insanity runs in the family, and it's an unavoidable trait, and it's not just in her family - it's the entirety of Gotham.

     Drawn into the Underworld of Gotham, and the crime that rules the streets, she comes face-to-face with several charming, witty, psychotic, and sociopathic characters - as well as a few that have good intentions. The darkness of this part of Gotham eventually drops her at the doorstep of the forensic scientist of the Gotham City Police Department, and trouble ensues from there.

     Some things are worth fighting for in this world, but Alexis isn't sure if the family she's made is one of them.

     © frosch, 2018