LA (its changed)

1:30pm
the next day

you moved around in bed a little fit a few minutes slowly waking up. you had such a bad head ache and as soon as you opened your eyes you ran to the toilet to be sick. HANGOVER. you just lay on the bathroom floor feeling dead. eventually you got uo brushed your teeth, washed your face to kinda freshen up then went downstairs to face the mess you had to clean up. when you walked downstairs tho there wasn't any mess, you didn't remember much of last night so you were confused and thought maybe you did but when you went to the kitchen you seen a vase of flowers with a note. you picked up the note and read it.

"i knew you would be too hungover in the morning to clean up, so i hired cleaners to come by the time you wake up they should be done

"i knew you would be too hungover in the morning to clean up, so i hired cleaners to come by the time you wake up they should be done. please call me and let me explain. i really need to talk to you...
Chris"

you held the note in your hand and just stared at it. you wanted to talk to him so badly but you weren't going to let yourself. a tear fell down your face but you quickly wiped it away. you just left the note and flowers sitting on the counter and made some breakfast for you, Devin and Nick for when they woke up. you made some egg, bacon, toast and fruit just put that all together and set the table. while you were making it Nick came downstairs and sat at the counter.
Nick: first of all what the fuck actually happened last night and second of all how is the house spotless
you: one i have no clue and two a cleaner
Nick: you got a cleaner ?!
you: no, Chris did.
Nick: oh... CHIRS OMG WHAT DID HE DO AGAIN
you: nothing it's not even important
Nick: well it is-
you: i saw amy kissing him
Nick: WHAT-
you: mhm idc tho let's not talk about it. here

you out the plate in front of Nick and sat eating breakfast together. shortly after Devin came down and ate breakfast too. you all just sat outside since it was a nice day talking about what happened at your party because none of you remembered a lot. you were all so hungover.

after sitting outside for around 30 minutes you decided to go take a shower and try make yourself look and feel less dead. you took a shower, washed your hair, dried your hair, put it in a pony tail then changed into nike shorts and a hoodie just to chill in. you sat with Nick and Devin for a little more then they went home just to be in their own beds since they were so hungover too. after your shower you did feel a lot better but now that you were alone you had a lot of time to be thinking. you didn't look at your phone the full time you were up because you knew what it was gonna be, you bit the bullet and just done it.

Chris ❤️‍🔥

Gabriella
hey
pls answer me
fuck
i'm too drunk for this

Gabriella look i know you don't believe me and you don't need to just be back to what we were but i won't let you think i kissed her willingly, her and kelly had this planned I SWEAR TO GOD. pls call me when you get a chance. have fun in LA and be safe pls
*read*