the good

it dhad been a few more weeks, same as it had been, work work work. you managed to get a week off because you'd been working so hard for over a month straight now.

you were chilling in your living room in some adidas shorts and crop top watching tv. you'd got your nails done earlier but other than that you'd done nothing all day. you were watching bojack horseman on your tv when someone knocked your door. so you got up and walked to the door, it was weird that the reception hadn't told you someone was coming up. you looked through the peep hole in the door but it was black you were low-key scared but you ain't no pussy so you opened the door.

you slowly opened the door and saw Nick, Matt and Chris. it took a second to sink in that it was them. all of their faces just lit up with their cute little smiles. a huge smile came over your face and you grabbed them all into one big hug then welcomed them into your apartment.

you: what the fuck guys !!!!
Nick: oh my god i've missed you so much Gabby you don't understand
Matt: bro fr you don't.
you: i've missed you guys so much !!! awk i love you guys
you hugged them all again
Chris: could at least give me some love, on god not seen me in months and you can't even hug me !
Matt: SIMP
Chris: bro... i'll fuck you up
you roll your eyes and run into Chris's arms and hug him so tight then give him a kiss. you guys just look into each others eyes and smile.

Nick: sooo apartment tour ????
you: hell yeah !!!
Matt: it's really nice Gab, put done yourself
you: shut up
Chris: it is really nice

you smile and start to give them a tour. you had two spare rooms at your apartment so that was continent for you guys. Matt had one, Nick could have one then Chris would share with you ovs. lately you'd been feeling kinda down just because all you'd been doing for weeks and weeks was working. it actually made you genuinely happy being with the triplets again.

after you'd showed them around, they'd unpacked some stuff and you guys were just catching up and chilling on your couch.

you: how long are you guys here for ?
Chris: a week
Matt: that's all your off for no ?
you: nah it is
Nick: swear you've been working like none stop 24/7
you: i literally have i'm exhausted
Chris: ask for more time off ?
you: i can't.. we'll i could but like i can't
Matt: i get what your saying
Nick: how you feeling being here alone kinda ?
you: it's a little depressing just doing work work work constantly. i don't have much time for myself but i guess it's more being away from my parents and you guys yk
Chris pulls you closer to him and rubs your arm
Matt: i get that
Nick: at least all your works paying off and it's for something
you; that's the bright side

a few hours later

everyone was getting ready to go out and party !!! it was a last minute plan but they're always the best. you just got out the shower and put your hair up in rollers while you did your makeup and picked out an outfit.

you and Nick were getting ready in your room ofc 💅🏼 while you left Matt and Chris to get ready themselves because they always complain and moan about how long you guys take and the music and just anything possible.