break up

friday

the week had gone by really fast and that made you sad. you didn't want Matt, Nick and Chris to leave again but you had work. you guys had been doing so much stuff together the past week just to make the most out of it and everything was so good.

you all went out for some breakfast and went to the beach for a couple hours since it was their last day in LA. you were out most of the day and got home around 3pm. you all showered and just chilled.

you were taking a nap on the couch laying on Nicks shoulder when Chris came over to you and shook your shoulder a little to wake you up.

Chris: hey Gab.... wake up.. WAKE UP
you: i-i'm up i'm up
you slowly open your eyes and give him a death stare
you: what.
Chris: start getting ready
you: for ?
Chris: me and you are going out
you: where to ?
Chris: it's a surprise
you: give me 5
Chris: you've got an hour to get ready.

you quickly get up and run to your bedroom to start getting ready. you did your skincare, put your hair in pin curls and started to do your makeup while listening to music.

1 hour and 30 minutes later

this is how you looked ^^^

you were sitting at your vanity just putting some perfume on when Chris walked in, his jaw dropped when he seen you. he walked over and took behind you just admiring you in the mirror

Chris: you look beautiful baby
you: aww thank you, you look handsome in your suit 🥰
Chris blushes
Chris: gave you an extra 30 minutes so good thing your ready
you: yeah let's go !!!

Chris softly smiled and walked after you downstairs and out to the car. you said goodbye to Matt and Nick gave them a little cuddle ect before going out.

you got into the car and the driver started driving. you had no idea where you were going but you weren't even gonna bother asking because you knew Chris wouldn't budge and tell you.

after about 10 minutes you arrived at a fancy italian restaurant, which was your favourite and Chris knew that ofc. you just looked at him and smiled. before getting out the car Chris took your hand and walked in. paparazzi were there but you both just ignored them. you entered, got seated, ordered some food then drinks and waited.

___________________________________