can't be happy

the next day 7:00

you hadn't slept all night because all you could think about was Chris. part of you wanted to text him so badly but another part of you was so ready to just leave it alone. "it is what it is" you told yourself. you took a shower and washed your hair to try make
you feel better but it didn't work. you did your skincare, put on some mascara and curled your lashes then changed into one of Chris's hoodie and sweats to wear for travelling

 you did your skincare, put on some mascara and curled your lashes then changed into one of Chris's hoodie and sweats to wear for travelling

you wore that but with Chris's hoodie instead.

you put some sunglasses in your pocket because you knew your eyes were all puffy from crying. you ate some breakfast with your parents and then they drive you to Boston airport which took about an hour and a half to get to. you just shut your eyes with your airpods in the full time. you really didn't wanna see or speak to anyone. when you arrived you said your goodbyes gave your kiss and cuddles them went to starbucks like usual. you sat for around an hour and a half after getting all your bags checked ect then you boarded your flight.

6 hours and 45 minutes later..
you finally arrived in LA. you got all your bags and stuff then rushed out to the car waiting on you. there was a lot more paparazzi than before but you put your sunglasses on and quickly got into the car to avoid any questions. you heard them all shouting but barely because of your airpod's. your driver took you to the apartment you were renting for the weeks you were staying. the people that worked there brought all your things up to your door and you just relaxed.

____________________________________