CHAPTER 1

Exactly 5 minutes later, a black car stops in front of Anika. The door opens on passenger side, Anika sit inside and car drove off. Car enters a beautiful mansion, Anika enters the house and sees a person standing in front of a family portrait with his back facing the main door.

Anika calls out :- " Dad!"

The person turns and open his arms. Anika runs and hugs him.

Anika's dad :- Its okay my child. Finally you returned home. Now you must remember your promise. You have to inherit our business, so get ready for it.

Anika :- Yes dad, I remember the promise I made you. If shivaay loves me without knowing my true identity but just as Anika within 2 years, you would accept him and our relationship, otherwise I would have to return back home and inherit your business. I am sorry dad, I should have listened to you instead of arguing. Now, I will never make the same mistake again. Forgive me dad.

Anika's dad:- No, my child. Do not apologize. It was past. Forget it & move on. Remember each mistake teaches us not to repeat it. Go my child, rest for a while, after that we have to leave for Jodhpur.

Anuka returns to her bedroom and stands before a mirror. She could not recognize herself anymore, could not relate to the past Anika who was always so dazzling, smiling and has been carefree.

Anika:- See Anika, where your impulsiveness has brought you. For a person, whom you saw just once, fell at first sight, fought with everyone dear to you for him and now that person is marrying someone else with his family in attendance, while you are regretting the choice, the decision you took to be close to him.

Shivaay for you I have always been a sacrificial lamb. Whenever there had been any problem, it was so easy for you to let go of this relationship and me. Now you will see how it feels when one had to keep on sacrificing. You had seen my love, my forgiveness but now I would show you my hatred. They say there is very fine line between hate and love. YOU HAD CROSSED THAT LINE BY CHOOSING YOUR FAMILY ONCE AGAIN OVER OUR REALTIONSHIP.

The family you love so much, let's see whether they love you the same. The trust you have in your elders, whether they had the same trust in you. This will be the reality check you deserve Shivaay and I will be the one to give it to you.

Here, Roop bua tells Shivaay that Anika has seen his marriage and believed it to be true. Now either she will hate you enough to submit those proofs to police or she will kill herself. Shivaay gets enraged and marches towards Roop bua. Goons surround him and stops him.

Shivaay along with Omru fights with goons. Roop bua sees the situation becoming chaotic and leaves without being seen. After handling the goons, family returns OM & calls for "Anika". Gauri & Bhavya comes in hall and says that " Bhabi never returned, There is only us in the house". Shivaay runs from OM & searches the roads where Veer stops him. Shivaay and Veer had a brawl, where Veer gets into an accident & dies. Roop bua saw her son dead and Vows to destroy Oberoi's . She goes to police station and as she is about to enter, someone hold her from back, covers her head with a black cloth as to block her vision and puts her in a van & drove off.