CHAPTER 2

While everyone was at OM, praying to god for safety of Anika, wishing for her to come back, police arrives in OM to arrest Mr. Tej and Shakti Oberoi for Kalyani mill accident.

Om :- Inspector, what proofs do you have to arrest our father and chote papa?

Inspector:- These are the proofs submitted by Mr. Shivaay singh oberoi.

Family gets shocked to hear that it was Shivaay himself who submitted these proof. Daadi refused to believe that Shivaay would do anything that brings disrepute to family. She firmly stated that her billu would never do so. Until Shivaay himself tells her, she won't believe another person words.

Tej gets enraged and tells her:- Maa , see what your billu has done. In love he forgot this family. I am sure he has done this for Anika. Have you forgotten that this time he vowed to choose her over his family.

Pinky:- Oh My Mata, Jeth ji! You know Shivaay, he will sacrifice himself when it comes to protect family so why would he do something which could lend his family behind bars.

As they are arguing, police interrupts them :- Please, cooperate with us. We have sufficient proofs to believe that kalyani mills accident is not an accident but your deliberate attempt to get insurance money. Not only your deed led to uprising of your empire but destroyed so many people's lives. Now, court will decide on your punishment, saying so police arrest both of them and takes them away. Rudra is trying to call Shivaay who is not picking his call, whereas Om is calling lawyer to get the bail papers ready. Pinky & Jaanvi tries to block police from leaving.

Daadi stands before god's idol & says :- What is happening god? My family is breaking apart. First my elder Grand Daughter In Law went missing, then my billu is not answering. My both sons are arrested. Please god keep your blessings on my family and remedy all the problems.

Shivaay while trying to find Anika, stands in front of tae stall ehere on television news flashes, Shivaay hears Oberoi's name and takes a look at TV. He gets shocked to see police arresting his bade papa & papa and taking them away in police van. He searches for his phone and finds it to be switched off. He hurriedly power on his phone and sees many missed calls & messages from his family. He hurriedly drove off for OM.

As he enters, he sees his family looking devastated. Rudra sees Shivaay enter and calls him :- Bhaiya! Where were you? We had been calling you for a long time. Do you know our fathers got arrested saying you were the one who gave them proofs. Tell everyone that you were not the one who did that.

Shivaay ( shocked) :- What? How could I do that, Rudra? Of course I haven't done anything like that.

Family gets relieved as their pillar, the great SSO still stands with them. Now, he will make everything alright.

Shivaay calls lawyer & tells him to reach police station with bail papers. Shivaay along with OMRU drove off to police station too.

In police station, Tej & Shakti are locked up. Shivaay enters & goes to them, Tej holds Shivaay collar & says:- Why Shivaay? Why did you do this? Do you know what have you done? I told you we are innocent even Roop confessed it by herself still how could you? Now don't say that this time you did this for family because I know you have done this so whole Oberoi empire could be yours but remember if anything happens to us, Oberoi Empire would crumble too.

Shivaay :- Bade papa , how could you think that I could ever do this. You know my family is everything to me and as to taking Oberoi Empire for myself, I have time and time again tried to make you understand that I would never covet Oberoi Empire for myself alone. It belongs to all of us.

Police interrupt them as lawyer enters the station. Shivaay ask the lawyer for bail papers where lawyer says that they could not get bail as it is a cognizable offence and thus non-bailable. The will directly be presented in the court, so we should prepare for the case.