CHAPTER 24

As predicted by Raizada's, Oberoi's were really in a dire state once again, the investors backed out as soon as Shivaay name was removed from OE, even with Tej Singh Oberoi name only the old partners who had been with TSO from early years remained but slowly they also left seeing the situation getting worse day by day. Rudra with no practical skills in business couldn't help much and Om didn't even cared enough to visit Oberoi office. Oberoi mansion was still on Shivaay's name that he bought under Shivomru construction but during the demerger process he named it on his daadi's name. He knew that if he wanted he could have kept it under his name but he believed that it was the last thing he did for the Oberoi's, after which he had nothing to do with them.

Tomorrow is the day when OE will be liquidated to pay off loans Oberoi's took. But they could still keep OM as it was Kalyani singh Oberoi's personal property gifted by her grandson. Everyone knew that by tomorrow if Shivaay comes forward than there is still a chance to save OE but they also knew that how the elder Grandson has been disowned by the KSO.

Anika saw every news related to Oberoi's, she also saw Shivaay's lack of interest to know anything related to Oberoi's, she now firmly believed that Shivaay had chosen her in the end. She was really happy but in her heart she also felt a little bad for him, she decided to let Shivaay know about OE state. She saw Shivaay in study room working diligently on some official papers, she went and placed newspaper in front of Shivaay's eyes, Shivaay was startled for a moment seeing sudden commotion then he saw the paper placed in front, printed on which was the news of OE. His pupils dilated for a moment but he relaxed then. He raised his head and looked towards Anika, as if questioning "what does she mean?" Anika reading the question in his eyes said "Do you want to help them?" Shivaay in retort asked her "Do you want me to help them?" Anika stared at him seeing his clear eyes, she moved her head left to right denying. Shivaay then smiled and said "Then I will not help." Anika hugged him and Shivaay in turn embraced her tightly.

Next day Anika left for Mumbai informing Shivaay that she is needed there for some work, Shivaay did not question her much. In Oberoi Industries, many people came including business man and media, the Oberoi family which was considered one of the top families was present there looking despair. They knew that without OE behind them there family will lose their glamour, name & fame. They could no longer stand among the top families now. Daadi was in complicated mood, she knew that if her billu was there then this situation would never have appeared. But she thought that right now her billu is not her grandson but Anika's Shivaay. That girl has separated her family, deceived them and snatched her billu from them. She hated Anika more than ever now.

As the auction starts everyone started bidding,there was sudden commotion outside as they looked towards entrance they saw ASR (anika) coming. Oberoi's wereshocked at first but then everyone had different expression. Daadi looked as ifshe has met her enemy, ready to tear her apart. Anika saw Oberoi's standing ata side, the expression on their faces made her amused, only Pinky looked happy.She did not think much about them and walked to sit on one of the seats. Daadi couldn't control seeing Anika ignoring them and walking like she owned this place, daadi walked towards her and stood before her blocking Anika from going to sit on her place.