CHAPTER 19

Anika:- Even if it's an illusion, I am ready to chase it, to enter this maze with my whole heart. Even if I fall, I will still choose to stand up & continue. Bhai, you have always been my support, even when dad doesn't agree with something you still would take a stand for me. You have always fulfilled my every wish, this time too please affirm with my decision. Let me take this leap of faith. I believe in myself and now I am asking you to believe in me too.

Arnav:- (helpless) Ani, I cannot promise you that Dad will accept Shivaay but I will talk to dad to give Shivaay one last chance. But remember, I am not happy with this at all.

A maid knocks on the door & says:- "Mam, Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi has arrived & is waiting for you downstairs."

Anika:- OK, Let's go.

Anika along with Arnav reach downstairs & sees Shivaay sitting on sofa in hall looking nervous. He hears footsteps & looks up, he immediately stands up seeing them both. He walks towards Anika as if his eyes could only see her, as he is one step away from Anika, he hugs her tightly in his arms & takes a deep sigh. Arnav looks on. He seems to be thinking something. Anika breaks the hug & says:- "Shivaay, let me introduce my brother to you , he is Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada, my one & only elder brother." Shivaay & Arnav shake hands. Arnav:- Ani, let me call dad. Anika nods her head to Arnav & he leaves.

Anika turns towards Shivaay:- Shivaay, are you sure about your decision? You might regret leaving them in future & blame me for separating you from your family.

Shivaay:- No Anika, I did not leave them just because of you. I realized that One person cannot make everyone happy at the same time, it's better to be happy himself first before making others smile. Now I myself want to be a little selfish & my happiness is you. Now we do not have to worry about them, we will start our relationship where we left it off.

Anika:- Shivaay have you forgotten, you still have to get my dad's blessing, then only we could start our relationship. Bhai is talking to dad, I am sure he would ask us to return to Jodhpur. Are you ready to face my dad?

Shivaay:- Anika, I am ready to face everything & anyone if that means I could get you in return. I love you and for you I am ready to face my Father in law punishment too.

Anika(laughing):- ok, let's see whether you remain this confident in front of your FIL. Let me tell you the best way to win my dad approval is to impress my mom, if she accepts you dad would naturally agree. She is the most kind hearted women as long as you aren't on her wrong side but she is very traditional too. She knows you are her SIL, so she would surely be more linent towards you, so you just have to take that advantage and impress her.

Shivaay:- Ok, as long as I have you by my side. (smiling)

Anika:- So what actually happened in OM, you left family as well as OE? I am guessing it's because you asked to demerge Shivomru Construction. So, what next?

Shivaay(sad):- Yes, you were right as soon as I talked about demerging Shivomru Construction from OE, everyone flipped but mom was on my side till the end. She told me to leave and live happily with you. As for Shivomru Construction, I asked my lawyer to complete the process. By evening, demerge would be complete. I will handle Shivomru Construction myself now, right now it's nothing compared to OE but I am sure I will make it publicly listed company by the end of this year. But I wanted to ask you, was there any particular reason you told me to separate Shivomru Construction from OE?