CHAPTER 16

Shivaay(shocked):- What? Daadi why would you say that? What has Anika got to do with this demerger?

Daadi:- I know Shivaay, how she has been playing games with this family. How she send those letters, making my Omru leave this house. How she is manipulating you in the name of truth. I am sure she would have been the one asking you to separate your business & then she would ask you to leave this family all together. Shivaay, come to your senses, she wants to break this family. I was blind to trust her, thought she would keep this family binded together but she turns out to be wolf in sheep's clothing. Leave her, I don't want such manipulating girl to be my eldest Grand Daughter in law. She has been lying to us from the start, saying she is orphan she first gained my sympathy then broke your marriage with Tia so that she could fulfil her selfish desire to be your wife. Now she will use your love for her to separate you from us. I never wanted divorce in this family but now I am the one asking you to divorce her.

Shivaay (shocked):- Daadi! What are you saying? Anika is not like that. You don't know the whole truth, let me explain. But daadi cuts him off & says:- "I know enough. I hear'd you talking to Pinky. Now I do not need to hear anything else, just divorce her so she would have no chance to come in our life again."

Shivaay was shocked to see so much hatred for Anika in his daadi's heart. He knew no explanations at this moment would make daadi understand Anika's actions. But he cannot agree with daadi's decision, he in no situation would ever agree to divorce Anika. She was his love, he now understand her position in his heart. She is his heart, his world. Can one ever live without his heart. He knew the decision of demerger would bring his bade papa bull dozing but he never expected his daadi to react like that. Now he has to take a stand for his relationship with Anika in front of his family. He says:- "Daadi, I will not divorce Anika in this lifetime. She has lied, yes. But she did that in order to be close to me because she loves me, at that time her family was against me so she has to agree to their condition. She send those letters, yes. But leaving this house was Omru own decision you cannot blame her for this. She did not in any way told them to run away from family when we were in such a dire state. As for this demerger, I personally think that this was my business so whether to remain or separate it, should be my decision. OE is our family's business, even if you ousted me from it, I would not fight for it but Shivomru Construction is something that I build from scratch and I would never give it up without a fight. I love my brothers but now I really doubt whether they love me the same."

Om & Rudra:- What? Shivaay, what are you saying? We love you. How could you say that?

Shivaay:- If you really loved me then why did you leave me & this family when we needed you the most? Even if you say you were exhausted from all the fiasco then have you ever thought what was I going through? My wife was missing, my family was in danger, instead of supporting me standing along side me, you ran away like cowards. And as soon as case was solved you came back without even an ounce of guilt & even after coming back you did not even have the decency to apologize for leaving like that instead you started praising me. Daadi you always says that it was grandfather dream to see his family together under one roof, so when they were leaving had you forgotten that dream, that you did not stop them. Now you are blaming Anika for their cowardice, have you ever thought about me. You chained me to your promise and I like a fool easily accepted it as my fate. I kept on sacrificing & now everyone assumes me to be a puppet without emotions that you could so easily ask me to leave my wife. Have you forgotten what she has done for us. Just because she hidded her identity, you blamed her for manipulating me. But you ever thought that my whole life I might be manipulated by you the most. Now I might sound harsh, but the reality is that every one of you had been using me all this time. Even now for my own business I had to ask bade papa for permission. But enough now, if you can't accept my wife then sorry I cannot live here.

Everyone was shocked. Daadi- Shivaay! Now for that girl you would leave your family, blame me for manipulating you, accuse us of using you. We are your own blood & for an outsider you are ready to severe our blood relation. Is it what people call black magic?

Pinky:- Shivaay, leave!