CHAPTER 13

Anika:- Shivaay, you have left me a long time ago. Have you forgotten? For your so called family, you abandoned me and our relation. Now that your family is safe, you finally remember that you had a wife named Anika. Now you want me back, as always I am your last priority. I have been sacrificing just like you for you and your family. But now I am no longer stupid Anika that will give up her own happiness for others to smile.

For you I kept on sacrificing, first my dignity to save you from Gayatri's case, then my future to save your family's reputation, then broke my own heart to save yours from breaking and even when you received vanvas after bearing so much for this selfish family, I gave up all the comforts and accepted to walk the path of thorns alongside you.

Shivaay:- Anika I am sorry, I know I had been selfish. I kept hurting you, making you cry even though I hate to see tears in your eyes. But please give me last chance I promise I will make it up to you. I will keep you happy for the rest of our lives.

Anika:- Shivaay, I kept on giving and you kept on receiving that now weighing scale of our relationship turned heavy on your side. Now either you had to give up something for this relationship to survive or we had to break our relationship for it was never destined.

Shivaay:- What do you mean? What do you want me to do?

Anika:- Leave your family.

Shivaay:- (in disbelief) Anika! What.. What do you mean? How can I leave my family.

Anika:- The same way I did. I loved you and therefore I left my family. Now if you love me, you have to leave your family. It means not only Oberoi mansion but also Oberoi Empire. You have to leave everything behind & come to me.

Shivaay:- Impossible! How can you even think that Shivaay singh oberoi will leave his family. You know I live for them. They are everything to me. Omru, for them I am great wall. Rudra calls me superman and Daadi, have you forgotten the promise I made to daadi to keep this family together. If I leave then what will happen to them. What will happen to Oberoi Empire that my grandfather built so painstakingly. It will all crumble. Anika, I never thought you would stoop so low in your anger that you would ask me to separate myself from them.

Anika:- Wow! Wow! Mr. Oberoi! Here you claim to love me but the moment I asked you one thing you accused me of breaking your family apart. Bravo! First of all, I wasn't the one begging for a chance nor I came to you, I just put forth my condition. It's up to you whether you wish to fulfil it or not. Neither I am forcing you by putting a knife on your throat to leave them nor I am begging you to come back to me. It's all up to you. But rest assured, no matter what, I won't be coming back to OM ever.

Now, you have to decide what is more important to you, last time my dad tested you by putting me & your family in a measuring scale for you to decide which side have more weight in your heart & you clearly choose them. And this time I am asking you the same question. Choice is yours to make, but remember this is the last chance you have because after this no matter how many times you beg or repent you would never get another chance.

Saying this she left Shivaay standing there dumbstruck. He was rooted to his place. He never thought that one day his Anika would ask him to choose between his family and her. Shivaay not knowing how, he reached his car from Anika's office, drove straight to OM. He went to his room & locked the door.

Shivaay:- What should I do?