CHAPTER 23

Here Anika comes to Shivaay seeing him pacing to and fro. She leans on door starring him, Shivaay feels Anika's presence and look towards her. He goes towards her, holds her shoulder and ask "Anika what happened; what did your dad say; did he agree to give me a chance; he didn't ask you to leave me right; you won't leave me, please tell me?" (sounding desperate)

Anika:- Relax Shivaay! Dad agreed to give you a chance and I am not leaving you ever. You take a deep breath and don't worry I am telling you, now even if you yourself want you won't be able to leave me. There is no going back for you now, you are stuck with me for your whole life. (smirking)

Shivaay:- Yes I am okay with it, you shouldn't ever let me go. And I will hold you tightly too. (Smiling)

Anika:- Shivaay even though dad has agreed to give you a chance you are still under his survillence there might be a situation where you have to decide whether you want me or not in near future, do you think you are ready?

Shivaay:- Don't worry i have already chosen my future and you are my future. He kisses her forehead.

Anika(smiling):-Ok, I believe you. Yeah one more thing we have to live here in Jodhpur for the time being, you have to manage your business from here, can you do it? If you need any help you can ask me, I can arrange anything for you here.

Shivaay :- (hugging her) Thank you but I can manage and if needed I would ask you.

Days passed weeks turn into a month many things happened. First week it was still a little uncomfortable for Shivaay to adapt with his in laws but the happiness, love he felt with them he envied Anika for that. The care she receives, he longed for it. Anika's mom noticed Shivaay, seeing him sad, she was the first one to accept him even though she had her reservations she still smiled at him, made sure that he wouldn't want for anything. Slowly Arnav also accepted him, talked with him frankly, he knew Anika must have done something for Arnav to open up to him. Only Anika's dad remained distant, he calls Anika's mom as mom and Arnav as Bhai but calls her Dad as Sir till now. It might be because a father in him still do not trust Shivaay. But Shivaay believed that one day Anika's dad would also let Shivaay call him dad too. One thing Shivaay didn't liked was Anika living in separate room, they were husband and wife but Anika said clearly that as long as her father do not give his consent to their relationship they both could not live like married couple. But Shivaay being Shivaay found this as an opportunity to enjoy these days as lovers. The late night meets, dates, etc all the things that girlfriend/ boyfriend do now a days, they both enjoyed that phase. These were the best days of Shivaay's life. He kept away from reading any news regarding Oberoi's. He knew they might be in a difficult situation, may be needed him but this time he held himself back no matter what, this time he won't hurt Anika. If she wants him to help Oberoi's then only he would help otherwise he is happy where he is.