CHAPTER 7

Her car drove in her mansion, as she gets down from her car. Another car drove in & a man comes down. Anika says :- "Bhai" and she hugs him. Yes, the person is Arnav singh Raizada. He hugs her & says "Anni how have you been?" "I am fine but I missed you so I came running to see you" replied Anika.

Arnav:- Liar! If so then why do I hear that you arranged a meeting with SSO. Remember the promise you made to dad Ani. This time dad won't let you do the same mistake again and I am with dad in this matter. The last time when you had pleaded me to convince dad , I stood by your side & asked dad to let you do whatever you want but within 2 years condition. When you were leaving I told you, no matter what happens remember this will always be your home where people will be waiting with arms wide open to embrace you. I told you to get whatever you wish to achieve but the day you call me would be the last day of yours in that house and among those people. You would have to return home with me & would never look back. See, now that I brought you home, you are not allowed to go back to OM ever.

Anika :- Bhai, I did not forgot my promise. I will never go back to OM. But I couldn't forget the pain and the sorrow that I had to go through while being in that house. I want Shivaay to feel at least half of that pain. It's my revenge bhai. I promise to never use any underhanded means to torture Shivaay. I am going to use the truth & only truth to show Shivaay the reality of his world, his family for whom he had sacrificed all his life. The family he prides himself in.

Next Morning, in Oberoi headquarters,

Shivaay:- Khanna, what about the information I asked you about.

Khanna:- Sir, that...

Khanna was interrupted by a knock on the door. His secretary came in :- Sir, the client is waiting for you in the conference room.

Shivaay:- Ok I am coming. Khanna, lets talk later.

As Shivaay enters the room, he sees a lady in business suit standing near the window facing outside. As he walks inside, lady turns to look & Shivaay is shocked to see Anika.

He stood rooted to his place in shock, staring at her. Anika walks towards him & give her hand for hand shake - Hello, Mr. Oberoi. I am Anika Singh Raizada. Shivaay suddenly hugs her tightly startling her. Anika pauses for a moment and then pushes him away & says - "Mind your manners Mr. Oberoi. Is that how you behave with your client. Hugging other women while being married yourself."

Shivaay feels hurt hearing her words and the anger in those words directed at him. He says – "Anika, what are you saying. Other women. You are my only wife. Of course I can hug you anytime & why are you calling me Mr. Oberoi. You used to keep so many names for me from your own dictionary so all of a sudden why are you being so formal as if we are strangers".

Anika:- Mr. Oberoi do you suffer from Short Term Memory Loss or what. You have your wife at home "Mrs. Pooja Singh Oberoi" and here you are claiming me to be your wife. Exactly how many wives do you actually have. I did not know that you were such a playboy. Then seeing your bade papa deeds, I could only imagine how the children would turn out to be. As the saying goes "Apple doesn't fall far from the tree".