CHAPTER 15

Shivaay (helpless):- Anika, now is not the time to talk about all this. You must be exhausted from such a long hour flight, let's go to OM first.

Anika(serious):- Shivaay, now I just want an answer, no more push & pull, you are right I am exhausted but not from my flight but from you. Will you please tell me what do you really want, whom do you chose?

Shivaay:- Anika, I can not leave them.

Anika:- Ok , goodbye!

Shivaay holding her hand to stop her from leaving:- But I cannot let you go too. I don't know what to do? Please! Can't you come to OM with me, this time we would really be happy. I promise...

Anika:- Stop! She removes his hands from hers. Don't promise anything when you can't even keep it. And sorry but no I won't come, you yourself have to decide. By the way, why don't you ask your bade papa to let you separate SHIVOMRU Construction from OE after all it was your own start up, to see what he has to say. It might help you to see their true face. Saying this she left, leaving Shivaay behind.

At OM,

Shivaay reached OM, he was lost in thoughts when he collided with Om in corridor. He seems to be awaken from his thoughts suddenly. Om ask:- "Are you okay? Where are you lost? & why are you coming this late? Was there too much work today?"

Shivaay stares Om & said unhurriedly:- "No." He then leave to his room. Om confused by Shivaay's behaviour, stares at his back until he could no longer see him. He (in mind)- "Something is bothering Shivaay, but what? Maybe work load?" He shrugs his shoulder, deciding to ask tomorrow morning.

In morning, all are at breakfast table eating, when Shivaay comes downstairs. He sits on his chair & ask "Bade papa I have to talk to you about My company. Tej confused- "My company? You mean Oberoi Business? Don't forget it is of all of us."

Shivaay:- No, I am talking about SHIVOMRU Construction. I want to demerge it from OE. Let it be separate as it was earlier, when I started it.

Tej (angry):- Why? Now what are you planning, you know the situation of OE then how can you think of demerger? SHIVOMRU Construction is also under OE now, you yourself said at the time of its merger that it belongs to Oberoi family only then what now. Are you planning to divide this family, that's why you want to separate your personal business, then what, you would ask for Oberoi business shares?

Shivaay(calm):- Bade papa, I just want my company to run separately so that if situation like before ever occur again it would not affect us to the extent we have to worry about our livelihood. As for demerging SHIVOMRU Construction from OE, it would not affect OE much. They are in separate line of business from the start and as for the capital investment, I have talked to many investors who are ready to invest in OE .

Tej (still furious):- So you already have decided to separate, then why are you putting up an act to ask me now? Don't forget I am still the chairman & has the power to decide. I refuse to demerge.

Shivaay:- Bade papa, why? Now that we have capital for OE then why are you against demerger. SHIVOMRU Construction was my separate personal investment from the start. It has got nothing to do with OE, so on what basis are you refusing to demerge.

Tej:- See maa, what your billu is saying. He finally showed his true colour. At the time of merger, he was all about how SHIVOMRU Construction was not only his but his brothers too, but now he says it's his personal investment.

Daadi:- Billu, who asked you to say all this? Anika?